+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Greater Vancouver Area - PR Card processing after COPR - Non portal (submitting photos by mail)

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
Sent photos on March 11,2021 Through Canada Post (Express)
Hasn't Received Yet by Vancouver office ..

Hey Guys.. If I did my application through an agent - Can I still create a new GC key in order to link the PR Card Application ?? Any thoughts would be appreciated!!

Visha2711

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
Sent photos on March 11,2021 Through Canada Post (Express)
Hasn't Received Yet by Vancouver office ..

Hey Guys.. If I did my application through an agent - Can I still create a new GC key in order to link the PR Card Application ?? Any thoughts would be appreciated!!
Yes, I filed my PR with agent but was able to link PR Card application to my account.

Liliem

Apr 22, 2019
My PR card application was approved today. I'm waiting it mailed.
I had no GU, but just visited my CIC account and found out it was approved.
My timeline is in my signature.

jairam92

Apr 25, 2020
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Central Intake Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-12-2019
Doc's Request.
16-04-2020
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
08-05-2020
IELTS Request
10-01-2020
Med's Request
16-APR-2020
Med's Done....
24-APR-2020
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
Inland CEC applicant
My PR card application was approved today. I'm waiting it mailed.
I had no GU, but just visited my CIC account and found out it was approved.
My timeline is in my signature.
Congratulations! Hope you get it soon.

I submitted my photos to Vancouver office on 10th Feb and application still says submitted. I am not sure where it is stuck.
"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
Final decision:
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Do you know if this was the same message in your account prior to approval?

Liliem

Apr 22, 2019

I submitted my photos to Vancouver office on 10th Feb and application still says submitted. I am not sure where it is stuck.
"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
Final decision:
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Yes, that was the message before approval. Now changed to the message below.

Final decision
  • March 16, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

I mailed my photos to Van office on Feb 12th, Friday afternoon, which is before long weekend. so I assume my photos were delivered on 17th or 18th.

Reactions: jairam92

ram_kaur

Feb 4, 2021

Final decision:
how did u link your account ?
My photos reached there on Feb 10 but still I am unable to link the account to the file

vasu5656

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
how did u link your account ?
My photos reached there on Feb 10 but still I am unable to link the account to the file
Ya, that's the problem for many, i tried many times but didn't work however I was able to link my wife's PR card application in GCKEY today. if you have dependents try with dependents application. Good Luck!!
I sent photos on Feb20 and reached VO on Feb 22. My wife's PR card application in GCKEY shows "submitted".