+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Greater Vancouver Area - PR Card processing after COPR - Non portal (submitting photos by mail)

Alzmqp

Dec 15, 2020
My COPR was approved on 8th Jan and i mailed them photos next day and i got message today on my profile its been approved and my PR cards have been despatched today. Finally Done , it took 30 days for PR card.
seems like IRCC is now picking pace
Congratulations !!!!
can you please let me know in how many days were you able to sync your PR card application with cic account?

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Congratulations !!!!
can you please let me know in how many days were you able to sync your PR card application with cic account?
They allow 5 attempts, so for me it took 2 days after almost 10 attempts to sync mine application. This gives an idea how its progressing, i tried for my 3 family members but unsuccessful. But yesterday after approval i was able to sync one member's application , it was updated after sometime and showed as approved and PR card despatched.

So its worth getting atleast one application synced to track the progress assuming all family members applied for PR card at same time, which we did.

Alzmqp

Dec 15, 2020
They allow 5 attempts, so for me it took 2 days after almost 10 attempts to sync mine application. This gives an idea how its progressing, i tried for my 3 family members but unsuccessful. But yesterday after approval i was able to sync one member's application , it was updated after sometime and showed as approved and PR card despatched.

So its worth getting atleast one application synced to track the progress assuming all family members applied for PR card at same time, which we did.
I am the only applicant, trying every alternate day with different combination, but not successful, called cic, they said might be officer did not even open your envelop :(

coprwaitisover

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
That golden email: "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive. " :)

CoPR was issued on 11th Jan. Photos sent on 13th Jan. PR Card application approved on 8th Jan and updated on Portal on 9th Jan.
Hopefully i get it soon! Any idea how long this will take?

All the best all Vancouver applicants. Hopefully everyone of you get this email soon.

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Congratulations !!!!

One more suggestion- i tried my other family members as well, many a times we add City as place of birth- update it strictly as per passport- say City, STATE
it works

Boye20

Dec 1, 2020
My COPR was approved on 8th Jan and i mailed them photos next day and i got message today on my profile its been approved and my PR cards have been despatched today. Finally Done , it took 30 days for PR card.
seems like IRCC is now picking pace
Please how did you link it to your cic account

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Please how did you link it to your cic account
when you login to cic account, on view the applications you submitted page. You see link add (link) you application to your account, click that and you can add your PR card application . There are various options which you may to add it but the one using UCI and family name is easiest

Boye20

Dec 1, 2020
when you login to cic account, on view the applications you submitted page. You see link add (link) you application to your account, click that and you can add your PR card application . There are various options which you may to add it but the one using UCI and family name is easiest
Thank you so much

CEC SURREY BC

Nov 15, 2020
I sent my photos yesterday to Vancouver office and today it was delivered. When can i add this process to my cic account.
I tried today but they didn’t found anything

Alzmqp

Dec 15, 2020
Hi, just to help those who are not able to sync their PR Card application to cic account, i was trying to sync from last one month, not able to do that.
Today i was able to, just make sure to enter your family name and place of birth exactly same that you have in your passport.

I did it, able to sync it :)

sandheep

Oct 29, 2017
I and my wife sent our CoPR along with photos In a single Canada Post envelope to Vancouver VO on the 2nd Feb. We were able to link to cic few days after. Although both are applications status shows Submitted, my wife's application has biometrics number updated while mine is empty. Is that normal? Also, reading through this thread looks like one person got his PR card in 30days. I might have to travel to India in mid March. I hope I get it by then.. super tense situation

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
I and my wife sent our CoPR along with photos In a single Canada Post envelope to Vancouver VO on the 2nd Feb. We were able to link to cic few days after. Although both are applications status shows Submitted, my wife's application has biometrics number updated while mine is empty. Is that normal? Also, reading through this thread looks like one person got his PR card in 30days. I might have to travel to India in mid March. I hope I get it by then.. super tense situation
i think if you received COPR biometric number showing up or not does not matter. Even I got message after 30 days that PR card Has been approved and posted.

just in case you travel to India you may need some one to post ur PR cards to you or else you can apply travel document from India and come back to Canada.

so keep ur fingers crossed and hope u get cards delivered before u visit

Reactions: sandheep

sandheep

Oct 29, 2017
i think if you received COPR biometric number showing up or not does not matter. Even I got message after 30 days that PR card Has been approved and posted.

just in case you travel to India you may need some one to post ur PR cards to you or else you can apply travel document from India and come back to Canada.

so keep ur fingers crossed and hope u get cards delivered before u visit
Thanks Gaurav.