+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Greater Vancouver Area - PR Card processing after COPR - Non portal (submitting photos by mail)

Alzmqp

Dec 15, 2020
Make sure your give your Birth Place exactly as in Passport including state.
I have sent my photo on 8th Jan, it get delivered on 12th Jan, still not able to sync my pr card application, in same boat.

Alzmqp

Dec 15, 2020
I sent my application on 4th January by mail and I still cannot link it to my account. I tried multiple times and it says "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications. " I am not sure if I should wait or re-send it by courier? I sent it by Canada Post with require signature option. If anyone can guide, it would be great! Thank you.
I have sent my photo on 8th Jan, it get delivered on 12th Jan, still not able to sync my pr card application, in same boat.

Lostboi

Nov 17, 2020
Are you putting your date of becoming PR correctly? Ideally it is the date that you see under "Document Status" row on the profile and not the one inside Information Letter which you have received.
The PR Card application is submitted by IRCC on your behalf. Once you are able to link, you will see date submitted as your date of becoming a PR.
Yes, I checked for an alternative date. I only see one date on the profile and on the letter. Also tried multiple times with state and without state in my birth place. Maybe will try calling them to see. I am not very worried at this point? I don't know if it will be an issue if I don't get a pr card soon.

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Few tips, try using UCI and for place of birth type exactly how it appears in COPR Document (lower case or upper case). It worked for me

Lostboi

Nov 17, 2020
Few tips, try using UCI and for place of birth type exactly how it appears in COPR Document (lower case or upper case). It worked for me
I tried with UCI. For place of birth it says "Country of Birth: India" and not my town. Maybe that's why as I have been typing my town's name all this while. I'll try India next time. I already tried 5 times last night so will have to wait.

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
I tried with UCI. For place of birth it says "Country of Birth: India" and not my town. Maybe that's why as I have been typing my town's name all this while. I'll try India next time. I already tried 5 times last night so will have to wait.
Thats abit annoying, it took me 3 days to link it.
But i believe thats pretty much admin work, the application is in queue in the background.

Sg10

Dec 5, 2020
Even I got my copr and request to send two photos to Vancouver office. I just want to know if this is the last and final step. As I heard our copr should be signed . So I’m confused

coprwaitisover

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
Even I got my copr and request to send two photos to Vancouver office. I just want to know if this is the last and final step. As I heard our copr should be signed . So I’m confused
Read document carefully. You do not need to sign on it.
Just print it and send it to the given address along with 2 photos.

Alzmqp

Dec 15, 2020
I have sent my photo on 8th Jan, it get delivered on 12th Jan, still not able to sync my pr card application to my cic account. Called cic, they are not able to see my photos in system yet, and as per them it is my first PR card, i won’t be able to sync it, just wondering if any one else in same boat.

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
My COPR was approved on 8th Jan and i mailed them photos next day and i got message today on my profile its been approved and my PR cards have been despatched today. Finally Done , it took 30 days for PR card.
seems like IRCC is now picking pace

Last edited:

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
I have sent my photo on 8th Jan, it get delivered on 12th Jan, still not able to sync my pr card application to my cic account. Called cic, they are not able to see my photos in system yet, and as per them it is my first PR card, i won’t be able to sync it, just wondering if any one else in same boat.
No you should be able to view your application and it takes while and some combinations before you can attach your application for PR Card

jitheshani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
My COPR was approved on 8th Jan and i mailed them photos next day and i got message today on my profile its been approved and my PR cards have been despatched today. Finally Done , it took 30 days for PR card.
seems like IRCC is now picking pace
Waoh! This is the first one since December for non portal. Congrats!

Reactions: Alzmqp

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Waoh! This is the first one since December for non portal. Congrats!
thanks, IRCC processing time for PR cards was 125 days and now it’s below 100 days within couple of weeks. So for sure they are picking pace now