+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Greater Vancouver Area - PR Card processing after COPR - Non portal (submitting photos by mail)

Rakshit khanna

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Hey guys yesterday i recieved my copr and i was told to submit my photos to vancoiver office.
Can i hand over the parcel directly or i need to courier them?? Any idea??

tyz

Dec 9, 2020
Submitted the photos on Dec 15.
Linked the application. No change, it is still submitted.
Do you know whether we can track the steps such as, approved, the card is in print, the card is mailed from the IRCC account?

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Submitted the photos on Dec 15.
Linked the application. No change, it is still submitted.
Do you know whether we can track the steps such as, approved, the card is in print, the card is mailed from the IRCC account?
It will show "Approved" once it has been approved, and then "Mailed out", no "Cards in Print".

Boye20

Dec 1, 2020
My pr application was approved today in my cic account , there is CORP number expiring in two weeks but no document attached. What can I do. Thanks Aor March 4

Lostboi

Nov 17, 2020
I sent my application on 4th January by mail and I still cannot link it to my account. I tried multiple times and it says "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications. " I am not sure if I should wait or re-send it by courier? I sent it by Canada Post with require signature option. If anyone can guide, it would be great! Thank you.

coprwaitisover

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
I sent my application on 4th January by mail and I still cannot link it to my account. I tried multiple times and it says "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications. " I am not sure if I should wait or re-send it by courier? I sent it by Canada Post with require signature option. If anyone can guide, it would be great! Thank you.
Are you putting your date of becoming PR correctly? Ideally it is the date that you see under "Document Status" row on the profile and not the one inside Information Letter which you have received.
The PR Card application is submitted by IRCC on your behalf. Once you are able to link, you will see date submitted as your date of becoming a PR.

Z86

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Are you putting your date of becoming PR correctly? Ideally it is the date that you see under "Document Status" row on the profile and not the one inside Information Letter which you have received.
The PR Card application is submitted by IRCC on your behalf. Once you are able to link, you will see date submitted as your date of becoming a PR.
Make sure your give your Birth Place exactly as in Passport including state.