+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Great Vancouver Area Biometrics Tracking

wait4it

May 20, 2020
Everyone is getting their calls, but me. :(

Thought they were going thru V6 and V5 this week, but................................ I am running out of my patience.

• Wow
Reactions: Magnolian

guragan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hello everyone,
i guess i missed a call yesterday from sc, my bil is october 2 and postal code is V3S. unfortunately my voicemail box was full so there is no message either.

Everyone says that ill get a call back today.
Has this happened to anyone,i m stressed out , did i miss the chance or will they call me back.

I know people are waiting from so long and i m a new applicant as compared to others but has anyone got the call day after they missed it.

Please share

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hello everyone,
i guess i missed a call yesterday from sc, my bil is october 2 and postal code is V3S. unfortunately my voicemail box was full so there is no message either.

Everyone says that ill get a call back today.
Has this happened to anyone,i m stressed out , did i miss the chance or will they call me back.

I know people are waiting from so long and i m a new applicant as compared to others but has anyone got the call day after they missed it.

Please share
They will call you back, don't stress. Keep your phone on loud and close by. Worst case scenario is you'll be waiting until the start of December when the booking system opens up.
I imagine you're still comfortably within your 6 month processing timeline so be patient as your biometrics won't be holding up your application at all and they still have to go through all your eligibility, background and security. Most people here that are incredibly stressed about this have had all checks completed, are well passed their expected completion timeline and this is the last piece to have completed which is why it's so agonizing.

Reactions: guragan

guragan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
They will call you back, don't stress. Keep your phone on loud and close by. Worst case scenario is you'll be waiting until the start of December when the booking system opens up.
I imagine you're still comfortably within your 6 month processing timeline so be patient as your biometrics won't be holding up your application at all and they still have to go through all your eligibility, background and security. Most people here that are incredibly stressed about this have had all checks completed, are well passed their expected completion timeline and this is the last piece to have completed which is why it's so agonizing.
Ok, Thank you so much.
Just to let others know, please deactivate the options on your phone where it says to automatically block the unknown callers, until u get the call.

Reactions: blondieyo

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Hey @blondieyo, is it confirmed that bookings open December cos just like @jasmin22, I might have to wait for that

Reactions: jasmin22

kavish.shaikh1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
@legalfalcon

Hi, I am a CEC inland applicant (Frb 29th AOR) waiting for a biometrics appointment and I am hoping I will get the appointment this month.

I am travelling to India on Jan 10th 2021 for my wedding.
Is it okay for me to travel, considering my application stage and not COVID.
When should I inform CIC about my wedding?
Until what stage can I add my spouse in my application? This was not the initial plan as I was hoping to get my PR process completed and sponsor her later.

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hey @blondieyo, is it confirmed that bookings open December cos just like @jasmin22, I might have to wait for that
Well I was about to tell you the website still says it opens "from December 3" but I just realized it says 2019 which I think is when they brought in the requirement, link below.
It makes sense that they'd clear the backlog and then open it up when they think they can facilitate people within their 3 month window they have for biometrics, hopefully that's December but they're probably not giving a firm date because they suck at managing this process. If I was anyone that hadn't received the call I'd be checking the below each morning to check that it hasn't opened.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/where-to-give-biometrics.asp

Reactions: ForUs2020

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
I have a dependent who is in India and I have still not received a call from SC given that my AOR is Jan 10, 2020.

I had sent a webform to IRCC last Friday asking if I would even be getting a call from Service Canada or not. :mad:

Still haven't heard back!