17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Hi, I am a CEC inland applicant (Frb 29th AOR) waiting for a biometrics appointment and I am hoping I will get the appointment this month.

I am travelling to India on Jan 10th 2021 for my wedding.
Is it okay for me to travel, considering my application stage and not COVID.
When should I inform CIC about my wedding?
Until what stage can I add my spouse in my application? This was not the initial plan as I was hoping to get my PR process completed and sponsor her later.
You can travel anywhere across the globe and it has nothing to do with the processing of your applications. Your application is locked the day it is submitted.

As soon as you are married, you can inform IRCC. IRCC will ask you for the following documents:

1. An IMM8 Application
2. Schedule A form for spouse
3. Additional Family Information form for primary applicant and spouse.
4. Fee receipt for spouse - Processing fee and right of permanent residence fee
5. Birth Certificate of spouse, translation, and affidavit of translation (if applicable)
6. Copy of Spouse's Passport
7. Copy of marriage certificate and marriage registration
8. Wedding Card and Photographs (or other proof of relationship)
9. Police clearance certificate for the primary applicant and spouse
10. Spouse's upfront medical
11. Letter of Explanation (if required)
Adding a spouse post E-APR has no impact on your CRS score. You can add your spouse at anytime before your COPR is sent and you become a PR by landing.

Reactions: kavish.shaikh1

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Everyone is getting their calls, but me. :(

Thought they were going thru V6 and V5 this week, but................................ I am running out of my patience.
yes, it seems like everyone is receiving calls but me...... But I live at V6H, and wonder if i has anything to do when to receive caLls.

guragan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
They will call you back, don't stress. Keep your phone on loud and close by. Worst case scenario is you'll be waiting until the start of December when the booking system opens up.
I imagine you're still comfortably within your 6 month processing timeline so be patient as your biometrics won't be holding up your application at all and they still have to go through all your eligibility, background and security. Most people here that are incredibly stressed about this have had all checks completed, are well passed their expected completion timeline and this is the last piece to have completed which is why it's so agonizing.
I got the call today and booked the appointment in surrey.I wish everyone gets the call soon.

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
just got the call, they told me the earliest appointment available is Nov 10 in Surrey.
AOR APR 16
BIL JUL 10
North Van V7P
Well you got the call after me but an appointment a week before, worked out not too bad for you in the end!! No trip overseas for you though... :p

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Seems only me is left. Mine is tricky cos my bio was updated as complete Oct 13 but my dependant needs to give his bio. I hope IRCC has not forgotten to give his details to SC.

Illegitim8

Oct 19, 2020
Seems only me is left. Mine is tricky cos my bio was updated as complete Oct 13 but my dependant needs to give his bio. I hope IRCC has not forgotten to give his details to SC.
Hey! Don't get disheartened. I think many people from New West are left (including me). I called IRCC a few minutes ago they told me that my information was passed on to SC and it was upto them to call me.

You could send a complaint here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/corporate/service-canada/client-satisfaction.html

All we can do is pressurise them with the means that are available to us. I hope you get a call soon!

Reactions: ForUs2020

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Hey! Don't get disheartened. I think many people from New West are left (including me). I called IRCC a few minutes ago they told me that my information was passed on to SC and it was upto them to call me.

You could send a complaint here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/corporate/service-canada/client-satisfaction.html

All we can do is pressurise them with the means that are available to us. I hope you get a call soon!
Thanks a lot. I'll do that immediately