CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-06-2020
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Hey everyone! I just got the golden call. I live in south Van (V6P), and my BIL was on July 24th (AOR June 9th).
Booked an appointment for next Thursday in Surrey.

They mentioned that the Downtown SC office is booked for the next three weeks, and Richmond office for the next two weeks.

Crystal-X

Oct 8, 2020
Hi Guys,

I just got the call at 2pm. I am living Vancouver, AOR JUL14. The available appointment at Vancouver would be 4 weeks later, I can choose from Surrey Nov 9, or Richmond Nov 13, they are the most earliest. I picked Richmond. Good luck, everyone else.

alessainebuckley

Star Member
Apr 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-06-2020
Hi Guys,

I just got the call at 2pm. I am living Vancouver, AOR JUL14. The available appointment at Vancouver would be 4 weeks later, I can choose from Surrey Nov 9, or Richmond Nov 13, they are the most earliest. I picked Richmond. Good luck, everyone else.
Congratulations! It looks like they're going through V7/V6/V5 postal codes this week, though again, who knows if there's a pattern. They were going through V3 postal codes last week so I was hopeful. If any Surrey/New West/South Burnaby people get a call, please let me know! I have a V3M postal code.

Illegitim8

Oct 19, 2020
Congratulations! It looks like they're going through V7/V6/V5 postal codes this week, though again, who knows if there's a pattern. They were going through V3 postal codes last week so I was hopeful. If any Surrey/New West/South Burnaby people get a call, please let me know! I have a V3M postal code.
I am V3M too. I'll let you know if I get a call.

Reactions: alessainebuckley

Crystal-X

Oct 8, 2020
My post code is V6N, not sure if they follow any pattern though.

guragan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hi Guys,

Hi,can you please tell wt is the contact number from which they called,

Bcz i got a call from unknown caller few minutes ago and my postal code is V3S.Please share the contact info.
Itll b great help
Thanks

Crystal-X

Oct 8, 2020
Thank you, you will also get the call soon.

Reactions: alessainebuckley

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Hi,can you please tell wt is the contact number from which they called,

Bcz i got a call from unknown caller few minutes ago and my postal code is V3S.Please share the contact info.
Itll b great help
Thanks
Might be from SC. You can check your voicemail. Earlier they called v3w, v3v , v3t and now V3S. Mine is v3R. Hope they will call us soon with V3R postal code

sarap_

Oct 28, 2020
Hi! I received the call two days ago (AOR was July 12th). I was working so I couldn't answer the phone. They left a voicemail and they told me that they'd have tried again the day after. However, I didn't receive any call yesterday and today. Has this happened to anyone?

Reactions: JayH

power8000

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Hey everyone! I just got the golden call. I live in south Van (V6P), and my BIL was on July 24th (AOR June 9th).
Booked an appointment for next Thursday in Surrey.

They mentioned that the Downtown SC office is booked for the next three weeks, and Richmond office for the next two weeks.
I'm in South Van to V6P , but AOR July 25th , BIL Sep 17th. Maybe get a call in next month with this speed ? Lol