+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Great Vancouver Area Biometrics Tracking

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Am I the only person waiting for a call from Service Canada?
Perhaps of the active posters along with alessaine. If I cut-off up until the end of all March AORs, there's still 21 waiting for calls in BC out of a total of 157. Within that 21, you're 1 of 3 from Surrey too.

If you work it out from BIL date too, it looks like you're actually 2nd in line from Surrey and 9th from GVA (as in oldest to newest).

Reactions: alessainebuckley

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Perhaps of the active posters along with alessaine. If I cut-off up until the end of all March AORs, there's still 21 waiting for calls in BC out of a total of 157. Within that 21, you're 1 of 3 from Surrey too.

If you work it out from BIL date too, it looks like you're actually 2nd in line from Surrey and 9th from GVA (as in oldest to newest).
Hmm. Thanks for the summary. Please note that my husband is in India and as he is outland, this is the main reason for the delay in getting a call.

Reactions: blondieyo

Akshay4764

Oct 9, 2020
Went today to give my biometrics at Surrey central mall,s Service Canada office and and it was empty.Process of Giving biometrics was very smooth ,hardly took 10 minutes in the office.Does anyone know whether we get any update on if our biometrics were accepted or not ?

Reactions: ForUs2020

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
I think I'll call IRCC again and ask them if they're really sure my dependant's name was given to SC cos my application is updated as bio complete Oct 13.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Went today to give my biometrics at Surrey central mall,s Service Canada office and and it was empty.Process of Giving biometrics was very smooth ,hardly took 10 minutes in the office.Does anyone know whether we get any update on if our biometrics were accepted or not ?
Why won't they call us if the offices are empty. This is crazy. Btw, you'll get it completed on your profile