Great Vancouver Area Biometrics Tracking

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
No Surrey SC is accepting biometrics yet. That is the issue. However, i believe everyone is ready to go all the way to Port Moody or Sunshine Coast if necessary. We just want the calls to come. This is unfair

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
maybe we should call SC in Vancouver to see what is going on.
Hello Guyz, I have a JAN 10 AOR and I am located in Surrey. I called SC today mentioning that people in other provinces are getting calls with AOR in June, July, August, and even later. However, we in BC with Jan AORs are not getting calls. I just received a reply that we cannot comment on why you are not getting a call and others are. You just need to wait. I asked if he would transfer me to the team who is calling people because I have been waiting for so long and he said no. I do not have any more details and cannot transfer you to anyone. Do not know how one person from this group was able to get transferred to a person.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Hello Guyz, I have a JAN 10 AOR and I am located in Surrey. I called SC today mentioning that people in other provinces are getting calls with AOR in June, July, August, and even later. However, we in BC with Jan AORs are not getting calls. I just received a reply that we cannot comment on why you are not getting a call and others are. You just need to wait. I asked if he would transfer me to the team who is calling people because I have been waiting for so long and he said no. I do not have any more details and cannot transfer you to anyone. Do not know how one person from this group was able to get transferred to a person.
So does that mean there are people in surrey getting calls and they're not just in this thread. Possibly since our sample size is too small

DDEE

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi,
What I got from the forum that many people tried today after that one case.They all received the same answer that you did.
By the way, so far, also no cal from Vancouver at all.

• Sad
Reactions: Shiva91

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
So does that mean there are people in surrey getting calls and they're not just in this thread. Possibly since our sample size is too small
Not Surrey, I mentioned in other provinces. However, I think a few people in Burnaby and Abbotsford did get a call.

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Hi,
What I got from the forum that many people tried today after that one case.They all received the same answer that you did.
By the way, so far, also no cal from Vancouver at all.
You are right. Do not know how long the wait will be. I work in Vancouver and the Sinclair Service Canada is pretty close to my work. Whenever I walk by there, I see a huge line-up. I think our area is busy that why we have to wait more. :rolleyes:

DDEE

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
The other question is the share of the applicants in these forums and on the spreadsheet to the total # of applicants. Are we able to track all the majority of calls and the developments?

cccat

Oct 5, 2020
Just saw on a group chat. SB AOR 4.03 BBY received a call today and will do the biometric tmr in BBY location. And her friend received a call an hour after, (AOR May, RMD) will also do it tmr in BBY.

He asked the agent they called in what order since his friend in bby haven't received the call yet and aor before him. And he was told that irrc gave them the urgent list to call. lol lol

I am assuming After April will be marked as "urgent"

before it maybe not in urgent as we pass 6 months already

I am in RMD AOR Feb, and still waiting for the call

• Sad
Reactions: Shiva91

Aman Boparai

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Just saw on a group chat. SB AOR 4.03 BBY received a call today and will do the biometric tmr in BBY location. And her friend received a call an hour after, (AOR May, RMD) will also do it tmr in BBY.

He asked the agent they called in what order since his friend in bby haven't received the call yet and aor before him. And he was told that irrc gave them the urgent list to call. lol lol

Well your case isn’t urgent enough I guess. Complete BS.

Aman Boparai

Star Member
May 10, 2019

One would think that they would follow their own rules

RonzMax

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
My AOR is 15 Feb and BIL is 26th Feb, BBY. I Received GCMS notes a couple of days back. Everything is passed except for criminality (in progress due to biometrics). Not sure what is the definition of "urgent" here. This is really frustrating.

Reactions: Aman Boparai