+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Great Vancouver Area Biometrics Tracking

cccat

Oct 5, 2020
My AOR is 15 Feb and BIL is 26th Feb, BBY. I Received GCMS notes a couple of days back. Everything is passed except for criminality (in progress due to biometrics). Not sure what is the definition of "urgent" here. This is really frustrating.
My aor is Feb 20 also no call yet. At first,i was thinking Rmd sc haven't open yet so Rmd have not start to call. Specially when I heard lots of call are from bby starting last week. Obviously, that's not the true, some ppl in red did got called. And I also called sc and asked, they said not based on specific an area. The BC has a list.

now I am thinking do they start to call from July than June than may.april?
someone in Coquitlam (aor July) also got called last week and done the biometric on last Friday.

I guess the ppl under the "urgent list"" are the one have not past the 6 months standard application time.

Like us already pass it anyway, "then no rush for us", that's how I guess what the ircc thinking and doing.
soooooooo unfair, total different than what they post on its website

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
My aor is Feb 20 also no call yet. At first,i was thinking Rmd sc haven't open yet so Rmd have not start to call. Specially when I heard lots of call are from bby starting last week. Obviously, that's not the true, some ppl in red did got called. And I also called sc and asked, they said not based on specific an area. The BC has a list.

now I am thinking do they start to call from July than June than may.april?
someone in Coquitlam (aor July) also got called last week and done the biometric on last Friday.

I guess the ppl under the "urgent list"" are the one have not past the 6 months standard application time.

Like us already pass it anyway, "then no rush for us", that's how I guess what the ircc thinking and doing.
soooooooo unfair, total different than what they post on its website
This process is so frustrating. Why can't they follow their own rules. There is no logical reason at all that someone with earlier AOR's shouldn't be called first. Vancouver to Burnaby or Abbotsford is hardly "travel" if they are using COVID and limiting travel as an excuse.

Reactions: cccat

ike93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
I have started to get truly angry with this. They simply ignore us, literally. Why are they behaving with an attitude of some 3rd world country bureaucratic BS? They are still writing on twitter that they call people in the order of submission date. LOL. I will go crazy really. I have never seen anything like this.

alessainebuckley

Star Member
Apr 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-06-2020
I remember GTA folks were also super frustrated a couple weeks back and I wonder if they took to Twitter in hordes and put some pressure on IRCC/Service Canada that way. I don't agree with calling Service Canada as it ties up resources on their end and could delay things further. But I'm just not OK sitting still any longer.

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
I remember GTA folks were also super frustrated a couple weeks back and I wonder if they took to Twitter in hordes and put some pressure on IRCC/Service Canada that way. I don't agree with calling Service Canada as it ties up resources on their end and could delay things further. But I'm just not OK sitting still any longer.
I am posting on twitter after every while for vancouver

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Seems people in Surrey and Vancouver are not getting calls. Only Burnaby and Abbotsford are getting

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Anyone from North Vancouver received a call? I had an appointment scheduled for March 25th downtown which was cancelled, still waiting for a call. I used to be downtown, wondering if location change has affected it at all.
AOR: February 14th, 2020
BIL: February 26th, 2020
I had thought that I'd be one of the first to get a call but it seems like they're using some other order.