+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Great Vancouver Area Biometrics Tracking

sandywmf

Sep 22, 2020
SC in the Vancouver area doesn't seem to start calling people. Guys plz share info if you received the golden call. Good luck to everyone!

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
There has been one confirmed call in Burnaby with an April AOR. Hopefully more tomorrow, maybe if we are lucky in actual order of AOR. Doesn’t seem to be following any logic right now.

Aman Boparai

Star Member
May 10, 2019
There has been one confirmed call in Burnaby with an April AOR. Hopefully more tomorrow, maybe if we are lucky in actual order of AOR. Doesn’t seem to be following any logic right now.
I just can’t wrap my head around the fact that they called April Aor and not Mar Aor. I have a friend in Burnaby Aor Mar, still waiting for call.

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
I just can’t wrap my head around the fact that they called April Aor and not Mar Aor. I have a friend in Burnaby Aor Mar, still waiting for call.
I wonder if the SC agents have individual lists to work through and some are faster/more people picking up the calls than others. I see no difference between Burnaby and Downtown when Vancouver in general is small and we can all get to any office pretty easily if we had to, so I'd be interested to see how they are categorizing us.

ike93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
I wonder if the SC agents have individual lists to work through and some are faster/more people picking up the calls than others. I see no difference between Burnaby and Downtown when Vancouver in general is small and we can all get to any office pretty easily if we had to, so I'd be interested to see how they are categorizing us.
I do not know what their list is made of or how, but it has been what, 2 weeks almost? And still no calls for Feb applicants making me think if there is any proper outgoing list of calls anyway. They should have known if they are not ready to handle this properly, they should have not announced it in the first place.

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
Aor- March26
Bil- May 22
Greater Vancouver

Its very annoying that they are calling later AOR dates in victoria and even they called one person in burnaby and even feb aors are pending in Vancouver

vgjdfhj

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Aor- March26
Bil- May 22
Greater Vancouver

Its very annoying that they are calling later AOR dates in victoria and even they called one person in burnaby and even feb aors are pending in Vancouver
Yes it is annoying. The processing time is also 6 months.
My application's 6 month will be completed tomorrow.

AOR is submission date of the application?

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
how much of your application is complete?
It says 99%, but it is irrelevant since bio metrics is not even done yet. For feb applicants its already 7 months for some and it doesn't matter since they haven't got their biometrics done yet.