+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Great Vancouver Area Biometrics Tracking

sandywmf

Sep 22, 2020
Just got the call this morning, going to collect my biometrics in Abbotsford today (I'm from Burnaby).
AOR: Feb 12 2020
Congrats mate! Do they allow you to make an appointment at any SC in Greater Vancouver even though you address is in Burnaby?

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Hey guys
I just talked to the IRCC agent and she told me that they are going through location wise plus bill date not the aor date
My bill date is July 16
Mep July 16
Eligibility passed on 15th of sep
Only criminality left
Location Kamloops bc
Good luck everyone ✌

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
I'm wondering if they take AOR dates or BIL dates in consideration to call for biometrics.
Could be but as far as what has been mentioned by IRCC is that the SC Officers will call based on the date the application was received by IRCC. That makes sense too because those who have waited for the most should be served first.

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Could be but as far as what has been mentioned by IRCC is that the SC Officers will call based on the date the application was received by IRCC. That makes sense too because those who have waited for the most should be served first.
I just tale
Really?? I spoke with an IRCC rep yesterday and he told me that the call is based on the date IRCC received the application which may or may not be the AOR date.
i just talked to them this morning and she told me that they are going through bill date and location wise :)
She also mentioned that if you apply through your lawyer if they have your number on your file they will contact you first not the lawyer :)

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
I just tale

i just talked to them this morning and she told me that they are going through bill date and location wise :)
She also mentioned that if you apply through your lawyer if they have your number on your file they will contact you first not the lawyer :)
Thanks for providing the information. I am calling IRCC again. Let see what they say now. It is hard to say, sometimes it just depends upon the IRCC rep we talk too. They do not always give consistent information.

Reactions: Shiva91

doislan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-02-2020
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
24-02-2020
What time did you get an appointment for and waht time did you received the call?
I received the call at 9am. They asked me if I could go today or next week and then I had to pick a timeslot from around 12:30pm to 3:30pm, each timeslot was about 15 minutes.

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Just called IRCC to confirm if SC is calling people on the basis of the Application received date or Biometric letter received date. They said it is based on the region and the date that IRCC received your application. :rolleyes:

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Just called IRCC to confirm if SC is calling people on the basis of the Application received date or Biometric letter received date. They said it is based on the region and the date that IRCC received your application. :rolleyes:
This is what their website reflects, but the reports of calls don't add up. I think it's ridiculous that someone in June/July AOR in Burnaby gets a call but other people with an AOR from months before do not.

Reactions: jasmin22