+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Great Vancouver Area Biometrics Tracking

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
This is what their website reflects, but the reports of calls don't add up. I think it's ridiculous that someone in June/July AOR in Burnaby gets a call but other people with an AOR from months before do not.
Really don't know. Even on Twitter, I got a reply saying that the call is based on the application submission date.

doislan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-02-2020
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
24-02-2020
Wow thats really nice, Congrats and Good luck! After you are done with your appointment can you please let us know how many more people were there?
Just me and my wife, they are being pretty strict about timeslots. You can only enter the building 10 minutes before your appointment. The whole process was very fast, I would say about 5 minutes each.

Reactions: Nsingh7

vgjdfhj

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Just me and my wife, they are being pretty strict about timeslots. You can only enter the building 10 minutes before your appointment. The whole process was very fast, I would say about 5 minutes each.
Thanks for sharing that.
Do you have any idea how many appointments they are taking in a day

doislan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-02-2020
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
24-02-2020

0Canada

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Why are they still calling everyone for Appointement when they already mentioned that Biometrics in not needed if you are in Canada and you have given your biometrics in past 10 Years.

"
As a temporary measure, you’re exempt from giving biometrics if you have both of the following:

• already applied or are applying for permanent residence
  • given your biometrics within the last 10 years
"

Aman Boparai

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Why are they still calling everyone for Appointement when they already mentioned that Biometrics in not needed if you are in Canada and you have given your biometrics in past 10 Years.

"
As a temporary measure, you’re exempt from giving biometrics if you have both of the following:

• already applied or are applying for permanent residence
  • given your biometrics within the last 10 years
"
And most of us aren’t exempt, that is why

0Canada

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Does it apply to me , I submitted my Biometric when i applied for a student visa, and now i am under process of PR inland CEC. Do i get exempted for biometric?