+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Grant DF Club

Refugeee

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Man stfu. He clearly mentioned that he wants to travel and visit his father who is is sick so stfu again.
Guilty!
Who the cap fits let them wear it!
What I said was factual and it describes you don’t it?

what is stopping him from travelling? Huhhh? Moron!
Get a dam travel document and death certificate! Simple!

Last edited:

Illusionist4008

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Hard times?
What hard times?
You have a privilege (not a right) to be in Canada!
Canada doesn’t owe you anything!
As a matter of fact you owe Canada EVERYTHING!

Just relax, you can work (hope you are and not on social assistance)! Most of the people crying are usually the ones who aren’t doing nothing but sitting on welfare and draining us working folks taxes! Yet they are the first ones crying like they are owed anything!

We are permanent residents! We can work! We can travel and we live in peace and safety!
Only thing is you can’t vote! Boo boo big deal!
Yes I understand it is frustrating but it’s not the end of the world! You will get that passport you so desperately want! I wonder if it will make you richer, happier etc! Or is it just a trophy to boast to people back in your home country that you have a Canadian passport?

Quit the self centred yapping!
Ungrateful!
F*** off already. The f***n privilege thing means no law to control it? You think the citizenship is given to some specific people and there’s no process or rules to govern it?!

Citizenship is a right for PRs after they met the requirements and eligibility. That f***n thing called “privilege” I don’t see it anywhere but here in ur disgusting comment.

Refugeee

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
F*** off already. The f***n privilege thing means no law to control it? You think the citizenship is given to some specific people and there’s no process or rules to govern it?!

Citizenship is a right for PRs after they met the requirements and eligibility. That f***n thing called “privilege” I don’t see it anywhere but here in ur disgusting comment.
Keep using foul language!
Ungrateful immigrants!

It’s a privilege not no damn right!

I hope the process takes another 6 years for you so u go bananas!

• Angry
Reactions: unsure dream

Illusionist4008

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Keep using foul language!
Ungrateful immigrants!

It’s a privilege not no damn right!

I hope the process takes another 6 years for you so u go bananas!
Sh** the f*** you are proudly refugee from ur name who’s scam-ing the system here and take all our hard working taxpayers. You must feel Canada is heaven for you probably you were sleeping in the tent in ur back home. Go lineup to get ur food supply from any food bank store and leave us here we discuss big issue and topics ur brain will never understand it.

Refugeee

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Sh** the f*** you are proudly refugee from ur name who’s scam-ing the system here and take all our hard working taxpayers. You must feel Canada is heaven for you probably you were sleeping in the tent in ur back home. Go lineup to get ur food supply from any food bank store and leave us here we discuss big issue and topics ur brain will never understand it.
With your big brain you can’t even speak or write proper English? ‍♂

You just proved to everyone that what I said was truth n fact!
You lot are ungrateful parasites!

Dont try to reflect what I said about you and throw it on me like you brought it up!

you are a tax drain in hard working Canadian families!
You sit on the system and produce nothing but hungry greedy mouths!

Yes Canada heaven , which is why you so desperately want A Canadian passport!

Useless greedy ungrateful unproductive parasites

Last edited:

Refugeee

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Stop making ungrateful demands on Canada!
You want to travel? Renew your home passport!
You can’t do that then apply for a travel document!

what’s so difficult about this?

why all the complaining?

Is your life in danger if you don’t have aCanadian citizenship and passport?

What is this madness?

Illusionist4008

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
With your big brain you can’t even speak or write proper English? ‍♂

You just proved to everyone that what I said was truth n fact!
You lot are ungrateful parasites!

Dont try to reflect what I said about you and throw it on me like you brought it up!

you are a tax drain in hard working Canadian families!
You sit on the system and produce nothing but hungry greedy mouths!

Yes Canada heaven , which is why you so desperately want A Canadian passport!

Useless greedy ungrateful unproductive parasites
I’m using low class English terms only when insulting someone with a donkey brain like you.
Plz go lineup for food supply and leave us here.

hemeda2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Most of the people crying are usually the ones who aren’t doing nothing but sitting on welfare and draining us working folks taxes! Yet they are the first ones crying like they are owed anything!
Just relax, you can work (hope you are and not on social assistance)!
While I don't have problem with people in Social, I respect them, I am happy to see my corp + personal tax go to them,

but I have simple challenge I am willing to put my worst income tax assessment from COVID times 2020/2021 here, I am sure the only # (tax) portion (not whole income) of a single year I paid to government is more than your total household yourself + your wife + child benefit total income combined if that's not true I will cancel my citizenship application otherwise you withdraw or cancel your citizenship.
But I know an MP boot licker behind screen will never have the courage to do such challenge
You came as refugee, you counted the # of minutes # you were here illegally under removal order temporary visa and complain about it everyday you created whole posts just to complain about yourself, once you got the RTD you travelled the UK/US family outside in UK etc..

Hard times? What hard times?
I already mentioned it (I don't have to but here again) my father is sick.

We are permanent residents! We can travel and we live in peace and safety!
Sorry I am not lucky like you, you were refugee and travel to UK and USA and used your original country DL ?
but I have simple case, I can't travel to my father, because he is getting Chemo therapy in country doesn't recognize travel documents at airport, 2019 he was at stage 3 cancer he stopped doing checks because he said times is up for him.
I don't want to see a spouse or girlfriend or truism with my kids in UK like you I don't want to travel to USA for break like you with RTD, I am simple man worked hard 2 jobs for 7 years just want to say goodbye to my father I haven't seen in 7 years.

Last edited:

Refugeee

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
While I don't have problem with people in Social, I respect them, I am happy to see my corp + personal tax go to them,

but I have simple challenge I am willing to put my worst income tax assessment from COVID times 2020/2021 here, I am sure the only # (tax) portion (not whole income) of a single year I paid to government is more than your total household yourself + your wife + child benefit total income combined if that's not true I will cancel my citizenship application otherwise you withdraw or cancel your citizenship.
But I know an MP boot licker behind screen will never have the courage to do such challenge
You came as refugee, you counted the # of minutes # you were here illegally under removal order temporary visa and complain about it everyday you created whole posts just to complain about yourself, once you got the RTD you travelled the UK/US family outside in UK etc..

I already mentioned it (I don't have to but here again) my father is sick.

Sorry I am not lucky like you, you were refugee and travel to UK and USA and used your original country DL ?
but I have simple case, I can't travel to my father, because he is getting Chemo therapy in country doesn't recognize travel documents at airport, 2019 he was at stage 3 cancer he stopped doing checks because he said times is up for him.
I don't want to see a spouse or girlfriend or truism with my kids in UK like you I don't want to travel to USA for break like you with RTD, I am simple man worked hard 2 jobs for 7 years just want to say goodbye to my father I haven't seen in 7 years.

Oh you mean this guy, who couldn't wait illegally to get hearing ( DON"T remove your posts I have taken full screenshots )

Let's go I will be polite and respectful I understand we are in digital space everyone can be superman but let's check this annoying user posts who almost hates everyone here:

================= look at "this user posts==============================================

1/10) Refugee Claimant. Waiting Almost 3 Years!!!
look at this guy complaining all time then go to UK with kids and family for tourism then uses original country docs

"Ive gone down to the Irb office downtown Toronto and asked about it." o_O what? why you do that? for refugee hearing you are literally here illegal 2015 and you can't wait

2/10) I waited 5 years to get hearing, hearing lat 53 .!!!
same guy is counting the hearing minutes for IRCC

====https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/i-am-a-conventon-refugee-how-do-i-bring-spouse-and-child-to-canada.523539/post-6445326

I waited 5 years to get hearing.

My hearing lasted 53 mins.

===

3/10) I applied for refugee protection since July 2012 beginning to think my file has been LOST in the system. I

Hi folks..
Does anyone have a similar story?
I applied for refugee protection since July 2012.. Since then I have not received a hearing date or any information about my case. Is this normal? Its approaching 3 years now.. Im beginning to think my file has been LOST in the system. Ive gone down to the Irb office downtown Toronto and asked about it.. Nothing was done..

Dont know what to do again. I guess just wait aye..
Anyone else waiting that long, or even longer?

Wait for more, lets have fun while waiting with this user who annoyed everyone
I’ll say it again!
Stop complaining!
You can go home without a Canadian passport!

A Canadian passport is a privilege not a right!

You are a PR and can do as you please, work etc!

Your father died! Every government respects that as extenuating circumstances!

You lot are just ungrateful!
I am a proud refugee who came from hard times and now myself and my family live here!
Theres a clear difference! A refugee who is not yet a permanent resident has every reason to complain as their future is not secured! Someone who is not and has permanent residence needs to shut the hell up and be thankful!

None of us are on welfare!

We work hard n pay taxes fair and square!

We are grateful and thankful to Canada and yes it’s a Heaven!

it’s ok to complain when it’s justified but all this yapping n crying over a damn citizenship and passport is unwarranted!

just Freaking WAITTTT!

stop the crying when you all have options

hemeda2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Stop complaining!
I can't stop complain because I have no status in Canada unemployed
and I wrote whole posts complaining about delay for hearing
I can't stop complain because I want to get my hearing sooner RTD to travel to UK and USA with RTD to see my family

this is my post from 2015 :D
I am the first guy who visit IRB in person everyday asking why they didn't schedule my hearing ( I have not status + temp removal order pending )

Hi folks..
Does anyone have a similar story?
I applied for refugee protection since July 2012.. Since then I have not received a hearing date or any information about my case. Is this normal ? Its approaching 3 years now.. Im beginning to think my file has been LOST in the system Ive gone downo_O to the Irb office downtown Toronto and asked about it.. Nothing was done. LO.

Dont know what to do again. I guess just wait aye..
Anyone else waiting that long, or even longer?

"Ive gone down to the Irb office downtown Toronto and asked about it." wait
why you couldn't wait bro, you were not even PR, so ungrateful of you,
dude went to their office literally to complain!!

I hope your 2015 posts, remind you how it feels, bad memories right ha sorry didn't mean to remind you but you forced us?

so please let's stop here, let's not make things worse for us like adults, move on help other people around this forum, ignore us we are un grateful PR holders , we are here to share our frustration, just click ignore notification you will never hear from us again.

it's easy for me to reply back and say all bad words back and forth, but I really don't wish to invest more energy on this.

Refugeee

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
I can't stop complain because I have no status in Canada unemployed
and I wrote whole posts complaining about delay for hearing
I can't stop complain because I want to get my hearing sooner RTD to travel to UK and USA with RTD to see my family

this is my post from 2015 :D
I am the first guy who visit IRB in person everyday asking why they didn't schedule my hearing ( I have not status + temp removal order pending )

why you couldn't wait bro, you were not even PR, so ungrateful of you,
dude went to their office literally to complain!!

I hope your 2015 posts, remind you how it feels, bad memories right ha sorry didn't mean to remind you but you forced us?

so please let's stop here, let's not make things worse for us like adults, move on help other people around this forum, ignore us we are un grateful PR holders , we are here to share our frustration, just click ignore notification you will never hear from us again.

it's easy for me to reply back and say all bad words back and forth, but I really don't wish to invest more energy on this.
Are you hard if comprehension?
I am a refugee as my name states! I am proud and made a great life here in Canada!
A refugee can complain and should when they are stateless !

youmy friend arenit a refugee!
You are safe and you are free!

you have the right to work and travel wherever you want like I do!

I don’t need a Canadian passport but yes it is a privilege to have one!

You and I and nobody else on this thread who have applied for citizenship are any different!

So once again we all r frustrated for the long wait times but the majority here are acting like Canada owes them citizenship and a passport!

I’ll say it again “THEY DONTTTTT”

Now instead of making demands on Canada, go to work, obey the laws and play your part pay the tax man n be happy!

End of discussion