+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Grant DF Club

RESCUE EAGLE

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
So the GCMS notes I requested was received by me today. Things that I noticed changed from the GCMS notes I received November, 2023
1. My Location changed from E-grant DF to just E-Grant
2. My application assigned to officer D2057 in Mississauga office has a due date that has passed since November 16, 2023
3. Almost all the letters I had written to IRCC for the past 3 months are included in the GCMS notes as Notes 1, Notes 2, Notes 3 etc.

Other than that every other thing still remain the same Test completed, Background completed, Language completed, Physical Presence completed, Prohibition completed and Oath not started.
Everything apart from Oath invite completed since October, 2023.

I will not request another GCMS notes, I think I should just give IRCC some space and patiently wait for the Oath invite.
Are you saying that your LPP completed since October 2023,and just waiting for Oath?
Did you contacted your MP , as your file should be done?
Why all that delays after everything is done
I'm worried now ,I fed up frome long waiting‍♂

Reactions: mehranjadoon

OMG_Citizen

Dec 9, 2023
App. Filed.......
02/08/2023
AOR Received.
13/09/2023
Today,6 February, I got new update LP is completed but system shows it completed by 2 February. I ordered my weekly GCMS to see any changes.
Update:
Today Arrived my last ATIP after 2 Feb changes, it says "Location:E-Grant" now. They deleted DF. I think they just putting hold but not mention "it is hold for a while" because of some reasons. Probably, I'll wait a couple of months for P to turn green.

Also, Updated date of my file (first page under created date) is changed to 2February.

Reactions: mehranjadoon

Refugeee

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Update:
Today Arrived my last ATIP after 2 Feb changes, it says "Location:E-Grant" now. They deleted DF. I think they just putting hold but not mention "it is hold for a while" because of some reasons. Probably, I'll wait a couple of months for P to turn green.

Also, Updated date of my file (first page under created date) is changed to 2February.
same for me..
It used to be "Grant DF".
Now it just says "Grant".

rydeone

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
I talked to ircc on Friday and asked them what is Grant DF agent said it's Decision Finalized but im doubtful as he told me he can't see my gcms notes on his screen which is a total lie i feel like they ll tell you any lie as long as you are hanging up the call

Anonyref

May 3, 2020
I talked to ircc on Friday and asked them what is Grant DF agent said it's Decision Finalized but im doubtful as he told me he can't see my gcms notes on his screen which is a total lie i feel like they ll tell you any lie as long as you are hanging up the call
Honestly leave it and don’t think about it. You will sleep better trust me. Trying to figure out this clown show is basically chasing a full speed car with while running with bricks as shoes.

RESCUE EAGLE

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Good morning DF Fellas,
Another good news Here :) :)
As you know My LPP completed February 20 ( updated on Tracker Feb22), and Oath didnt started yet.
I called IRCC today 830am to check.
IRCC Agent told me that I'm scheduled for Oath ceremony March 14,2024 ( it will be Online), and told me to keep checking my email for the letter
Though my tracker still showing Oath as ( not started)

As i said before, the IRCC trying to finish files
Within 12 months ( I applied March15,2023)

I wish you all to get good news very soon.

Anonyref

May 3, 2020
Good morning DF Fellas,
As you know My LPP completed February 20 ( updated on Tracker Feb22), and Oath didnt started yet.
IRCC Agent told me that I'm scheduled for Oath ceremony March 14,2024 ( it will be Online), and told me to keep checking my email for the letter

Congratulations!

Illusionist4008

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Good morning DF Fellas,

Congratulations, I’m DF AOR March 29, still waiting for LPP. Hopefully they started working on March applicants finally.