+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Grant DF Club

RESCUE EAGLE

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
What was your timeline?
congratulation
Thank you , i hope you hear good news soon.
My time line is:
- APPLICATION SENT, MAR H15,2023,the ( online).
- AOR LETTER MARCH30,2023, START PROCESSING
- MAY 19,2023 ,CITIZENSHIP TEST LETTER
-MAY29,2023, TEST COMPLETED.
- MAY 24,2023, FINGERPRINT REQUESTED.
- MAY 27 FINGERPRINT SENT.
- JULY11,2023 BACKGROUND COMPLETED. AND SCHEDULED FOR INTERVIEW WITH OFFICIAL.
- AUGUST03, INTERVIEW COMPLETED ( ONLINE).
OCTOBER 27, GHOST UPDATE ( IT WAS SYSTEM UPDATE, everyone got it)
- JANUARY 18,2024, ANOTHER GHOST UPDATE.
I THINK ITS DUE TO THAT MY MP SENT LETTER TO IRCC ABOUT MY FILE SO THEY OPEN MY FILE TO RESPOND TO HIM , AS HE CONTACTED ME THE SAME DAY WITH THE RESPONSE FROM THE IRCC.
- FEBRUARY20, 2024UPDATED LPP TURN COMPLETED ( SHOWS IN THE TRACKER TODAY FEBRUARY 22,2024
- OATH , NOT STARTED.

Supz777

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
So the GCMS notes I requested was received by me today. Things that I noticed changed from the GCMS notes I received November, 2023
1. My Location changed from E-grant DF to just E-Grant
2. My application assigned to officer D2057 in Mississauga office has a due date that has passed since November 16, 2023
3. Almost all the letters I had written to IRCC for the past 3 months are included in the GCMS notes as Notes 1, Notes 2, Notes 3 etc.

Other than that every other thing still remain the same Test completed, Background completed, Language completed, Physical Presence completed, Prohibition completed and Oath not started.
Everything apart from Oath invite completed since October, 2023.

I will not request another GCMS notes, I think I should just give IRCC some space and patiently wait for the Oath invite.

rydeone

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Hey guys, Another E-Grant DF club member here. Today from my GCMS notes i came to know my app moved to DF from E-grant review ready pm03 which seems unusual to me. And one more detail Everything was already completed except oath prior DF status which happened on Jan 18, 2024. Hopefully everyone moves quickly out of this status.

Reactions: hemeda2

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
Lucky you, you have very nice MP, who is your MP if may I know.

• Currently verifying the link to biological parents
I guess this is why you and your child stuck at Grant DF?
seems in Grant DF they are always verifying something but it just depends case by case
It's Brampton West MP, Kamal Khera. I don't really know, if it was that helpful because I have the GCMS notes and could find all this information from there. I was really hoping to get the exact issue. In my opinion the delay is because IRCC has requested ICES from CBSA as I applied after 1096 days and they want to verify my trips outside the country.

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
Guys, just wanted to share some information regarding E-Grant DF. I order notes every week for all three applicants (call me crazy lolz). On few of the notes, I noticed, E-Grant and most of the notes is E-Grant DF after previous status of E-Grant Review Ready PM-01.

In on of the notes, I can see that they have tried redacting DF part of the status. So, I think E-Grant and E-Grant DF are the same. Just an opinion as with IRCC, you can never be sure.

I really wish to receive a response soon from IRCC, I am getting fed up now. :(

hemeda2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Guys, just wanted to share some information regarding E-Grant DF. I order notes every week for all three applicants (call me crazy lolz). On few of the notes, I noticed, E-Grant and most of the notes is E-Grant DF after previous status of E-Grant Review Ready PM-01.

In on of the notes, I can see that they have tried redacting DF part of the status. So, I think E-Grant and E-Grant DF are the same. Just an opinion as with IRCC, you can never be sure.

I really wish to receive a response soon from IRCC, I am getting fed up now. :(
that's not crazy, they could just show the location and notes on the tracker but they refused this would reduce ATIP request by 99%, I just wish if they were a little bit more transparent at least over the phone.

but I feel you the best thing is to try to forget about it
I am planning -after 2 months - to apply for Mandamus.

Reactions: mehranjadoon

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
that's not crazy, they could just show the location and notes on the tracker but they refused this would reduce ATIP request by 99%, I just wish if they were a little bit more transparent at least over the phone.

but I feel you the best thing is to try to forget about it
I am planning -after 2 months - to apply for Mandamus.
You are right there. I received new sets of notes today and now the officer decided to redact the notes section as well and hide the information that they have requested for ICES from CBSA to confirm my physical presence, even though they have already informed me about that in previous notes :p

By the way, are you just waiting for physical presence to be completed?

How many days in Canada were shown on your physical presence calculator when you applied for citizenship?

Do you know if they have request ICES for you as well?

Supz777

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Hey guys, Another E-Grant DF club member here. Today from my GCMS notes i came to know my app moved to DF from E-grant review ready pm03 which seems unusual to me. And one more detail Everything was already completed except oath prior DF status which happened on Jan 18, 2024. Hopefully everyone moves quickly out of this status.
I don't think it was only yours that moved that way, my application moved from E-Grant Review Ready PM01 to E-Grant DF immediately after my LPP completed in October, 2023.

Illusionist4008

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
My status moved from PM01 to DF in the period between (Oct-Dec), still waiting for LPP.

Just test and BG completed in May
March 2023 Applicant here.

Reactions: rydeone

hemeda2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
You are right there. I received new sets of notes today and now the officer decided to redact the notes section as well and hide the information that they have requested for ICES from CBSA to confirm my physical presence, even though they have already informed me about that in previous notes :p

By the way, are you just waiting for physical presence to be completed?

How many days in Canada were shown on your physical presence calculator when you applied for citizenship?

No :( they hiding everything even most my Emails to them they hide it from every ATIP request I have no hope except wait for 2-3 months and apply for Mandamus once I approach 21 month.

btw Integrated Customs Enforcement System (“ICES”)
ICES is a national Canadian database of lookout information and enforcement activities that, amongst other things, contains information about Canadians who have come into contact with CBSA, or individuals who might seek to enter the country and might pose a risk. In addition to traveller records, ICES contains information on customs seizures for a period of five years. As well, ICES contains a record of every vehicle (and theoretically individual person) entry into Canada. (Practitioners generally request copies of ICES when representing individuals in permanent resident card renewal applications.)

Reactions: mehranjadoon

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
No :( they hiding everything even most my Emails to them they hide it from every ATIP request I have no hope except wait for 2-3 months and apply for Mandamus once I approach 21 month.

btw Integrated Customs Enforcement System (“ICES”)
ICES is a national Canadian database of lookout information and enforcement activities that, amongst other things, contains information about Canadians who have come into contact with CBSA, or individuals who might seek to enter the country and might pose a risk. In addition to traveller records, ICES contains information on customs seizures for a period of five years. As well, ICES contains a record of every vehicle (and theoretically individual person) entry into Canada. (Practitioners generally request copies of ICES when representing individuals in permanent resident card renewal applications.)
Yes, I can see in my notes that they have "requested ICES due to low physical presence". It's so frustrating.