+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Grant DF Club

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Yes, I can help you with that. E-Grant DF stands for "Electronic Grant Document (DF Format)" in the context of IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) citizenship. It refers to the electronic version of the grant document that is issued to an individual after their application for Canadian citizenship is approved. Instead of receiving a physical copy, applicants receive the grant document electronically in a specific format called DF. This electronic document serves as proof of Canadian citizenship.
THIS IS AI GENERATED ANSWER TO WHAT E-GRANT DF MEANS AS IT RELATE TO IRCC CITIZENSHIP.

Source:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/mississauga-citizenship-applicants.531094/page-402#post-10698358
It's a very poor answer because 'e-grant' or 'grant' refers to the citizenship grant section of IRCC, and you will see " grant PE" and "grant ceremony"

Reactions: hemeda2 and Ryan4

azzokhalifa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2022
Yes, I can help you with that. E-Grant DF stands for "Electronic Grant Document (DF Format)" in the context of IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) citizenship. It refers to the electronic version of the grant document that is issued to an individual after their application for Canadian citizenship is approved. Instead of receiving a physical copy, applicants receive the grant document electronically in a specific format called DF. This electronic document serves as proof of Canadian citizenship.
THIS IS AI GENERATED ANSWER TO WHAT E-GRANT DF MEANS AS IT RELATE TO IRCC CITIZENSHIP.

Source:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/mississauga-citizenship-applicants.531094/page-402#post-10698358
So whoever has that means he’s approved already ?

Reactions: hemeda2

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Thank you guys! and I'm looking forward to hearing positive updates from everyone soon. It appears that the wheels of the DF club are now in motion.

• Love
Reactions: CanMon and Ryan4

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
E-Grant DF, It seems they decided to direct all delayed files to a specific more efficient or experienced department/officers to complete the process. idk

Last edited:
Reactions: RESCUE EAGLE

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
My conclusion about the DF, based on information from applicants who contacted their MPs about their files, is that the IRCC is waiting for information from a partner agency. The specific partner agency is unclear to me, but it is definitely not the one responsible for standard security or criminality checks (BG).

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
My conclusion about the DF, based on information from applicants who contacted their MPs about their files, is that the IRCC is waiting for information from a partner agency. The specific partner agency is unclear to me, but it is definitely not the one responsible for standard security or criminality checks (BG).
From your own case, you think they waited for information from a partner agency not responsible for standard security or criminality checks?

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
From your own case, you think they waited for information from a partner agency not responsible for standard security or criminality checks?
Yes, but since my application was flagged as urgent, that might have expedited the process.