+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Grant DF Club

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
Ohh okayokay same here! I guess our next stop is review ready PM01/03 then ceremony ready after.

hemeda2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Ohh okayokay same here! I guess our next stop is review ready PM01/03 then ceremony ready after.
Yes, but if u stuck in grant df long time like me, and u did BC/FP early last year then BC will go back to in progress again like me asking for 2nd FP, even if everything completed.

Reactions: Ryan4

missmari

Mar 28, 2023
Do all of you guys who have “E-Grant DF” have note #1 “text” redacted ? Or any note redacted?
Yes, mine too is redacted under 22(1)b.

There is another note way down about ICES required not sure what it means.

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
I just received my CSIS notes. it shows a screening request named "Citizenship (Routine)". It was completed 13 days after AOR, and a week before they requested my fingerprints. So who knows when they requested it. Though they also said some parts were hidden due to article 21 and 22(1)a and 22(1)b. So I'm not sure but I think it may also mean I have another screening request but it just hidden. Though I doubt that.

Reactions: hemeda2

missmari

Mar 28, 2023
Honestly, not sure where we are. Some applications have already been reviewed LPP green but are still stuck in e-grant DF. My location before this one was e-grant clearance pending. Not sure what triggers it but I think the same happened to people who got their oath canceled for administrative reasons when LPP was green and they have been waiting a while under e-grant ceremony df which makes DF not sound like decision finalized as it is a completely different thing.

Reactions: Ryan4 and adbcca

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Honestly, not sure where we are. Some applications have already been reviewed LPP green but are still stuck in e-grant DF. My location before this one was e-grant clearance pending. Not sure what triggers it but I think the same happened to people who got their oath canceled for administrative reasons when LPP was green and they have been waiting a while under e-grant ceremony df which makes DF not sound like decision finalized as it is a completely different thing.
Exactly, 'Grant DF' seems like a new type of immigration check, but it doesn't appear to be ready yet. As far as I know, no one has yet obtained citizenship through either 'Grant DF' or a 'Grant Ceremony DF.' It seems like the process is still incomplete or not ready.

Reactions: Ryan4 and missmari

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Do all of you guys who have “E-Grant DF” have note #1 “text” redacted ? Or any note redacted?
I have a redacted note under 22(1)(b) since Sep 5th. but I am still in the grant PR status

Last edited:

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
I wonder if e-grant df means delayed files, like a branch in ircc for delayed files/applications. like if it is true that they are trying to process new applications in order to bring down the processing time, they may have created a new branch for delayed files.

Refugeee

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
I wonder if e-grant df means delayed files, like a branch in ircc for delayed files/applications. like if it is true that they are trying to process new applications in order to bring down the processing time, they may have created a new branch for delayed files.
Yes that’s what it means! I posted this 2 weeks ago or last week thereabouts!

It’s a Delayed File for Secondary and Tertiary prohibitions and checks!

It apparently is like the dust bin for applications!

Reactions: citapplicant

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020

Do you know by any chance what does "e-grant PR status" means ?Thank you

missmari

Mar 28, 2023

At this point, no one knows. We can only speculate.
But everyone who has that status is put on a queue to do additional verifications outside of LPP. It could be that we are flagged and due diligence is required.

Reactions: adbcca

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
I don't think "DF" means Delayed Files because my application was accepted as urgent from the beginning, and it is in the DF location right now.

Reactions: Jalalcananda

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
The stupidity is to share the notes in this form and without explanation on how to read notes and what the coded language mean. Ohh Canada....