+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Graduate Certificate programs

Balogunfunsho

Sep 26, 2021
Hello, please I have 3 questions:
1. How much is the minimum amount in naira do you consider OK to submit a study permit application coz my study permit with 12 million naira deposit was rejected.
2. For graduates with 3rd class, is there any school in Canada that we can access Masters program?
3. Do they grant visa for Graduate Certificate Program or Graduate Diploma?
Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1. How much is the minimum amount in naira do you consider OK to submit a study permit application coz my study permit with 12 million naira deposit was rejected.
2. For graduates with 3rd class, is there any school in Canada that we can access Masters program?
Thanks
1. You need to show enough funds to pay for your studies. How much is your tuition? How many years is the program? You want to pay first year tuition too.
2. You can apply if you meet admission requirements. You need to do your own research based on improving on your education and advancing your career.
3. Yes if it meets above.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Thanks
Were you rejected on the basis of insufficient funds? How much is the tuition for your program?

Reactions: Naturgrl