Govt. of Pakistan Allows Common Law Partner's Relation or not

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello ...

I have a question. i am going to apply for FSW. but i have shortage of 2 points. i want to know that if i add my gielfriend's (Common Law Partner) education with me then i would be able to cross 67. i want to know that what documents are to be needed to add common law partner into my application, as i am in pakistan (Muslim State). does the goverment of pakistan allows the relation of common law partner.

if so, then i have to take her with me as a co-applicant or at the time of sending my application to CHC Islamabad, i can apply only my application alone.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usman799 said:
Hello ...

I have a question. i am going to apply for FSW. but i have shortage of 2 points. i want to know that if i add my gielfriend's (Common Law Partner) education with me then i would be able to cross 67. i want to know that what documents are to be needed to add common law partner into my application, as i am in pakistan (Muslim State). does the goverment of pakistan allows the relation of common law partner.

if so, then i have to take her with me as a co-applicant or at the time of sending my application to CHC Islamabad, i can apply only my application alone.

Are you a Pakistani????
If yes, then,
In my view and opinion, I believe your case will be rejected outright. (Misleading and false claims, even if you are in such a relationship).

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What are your point details?? try to get points on language factors, English as well French. This is right way to go, I couldnt see any chances for getting short points which you are going to pick. Good luck.