+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Government Job NOC/experience letter requirement for pakistani student visa

ahmad36

May 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Telecommunist said:
Thanks Ahmed for ur reply,

do we need an experience letter from company??
a guy told me that try to get a letter from your manager showing that "after your studies you may come back to join on same position"

wot did u show to VO regarding your job ?

Regards,
In my opinion its will be better to attach your experience certificate. But no need of letter to assure that you will join your job after after your studies.
rather than SOP send your one page comprehensive professional CV (one you use for applying jobs) but in objective part of CV write your objective in support of your proposed program of study. (one or two lines maximum)
I showed experience letters and my CV.
Hope it helps
Regards;

Telecommunist

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Med's Request
12-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
thanks again for support.... Jazak Allah :)

Telecommunist

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Med's Request
12-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
Dear Ahmed,
can u fwd me ur SOP .. just for a reference ... if possible, on ali_mn90@hotmail.com

ahmad36 said:
In my opinion its will be better to attach your experience certificate. But no need of letter to assure that you will join your job after after your studies.
rather than SOP send your one page comprehensive professional CV (one you use for applying jobs) but in objective part of CV write your objective in support of your proposed program of study. (one or two lines maximum)
I showed experience letters and my CV.
Hope it helps
Regards;

dania12

Aug 6, 2014
Hello,
I live in Canada on PR, now I want to sponser my husband who is in Pakistan and working as government officer in NAVY. Want to know do he need NOC (No objection certificate) from Navy before applying in canada for visit and Inland Application? Do Canada need NOC.
Do any1 knw plz let me knw am so confused.
Thanks.