+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Government Employees who got ITA/ PR

Moon22

Feb 10, 2019
So where r u now.did u get copr.Did u get permussion to go to Canada?
No , no news till now :( the last update was the adr for government job, goodale says that all assessements are passed ( even security and additionnels verifications ongoing.
Don't know what are these verifications.
I think that i'am under SS because of my government position

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
No , no news till now :( the last update was the adr for government job, goodale says that all assessements are passed ( even security and additionnels verifications ongoing.
Don't know what are these verifications.
I think that i'am under SS because of my government position
Oh I think You applied long back.How many months since your application submission?Did you call them?

Prabhjot09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hello.

Need some advice. I am currently working in a psu bank as a branch manager. So can another branch manager of same scale issue reference letter on bank letter head with id card.
Kindly help

hardu2805

Sep 23, 2019
Hello I am working with Indian Air Force as non combat employees in logistics and supply chain management. If I will went to canada on PR visa will they count my experience of Indian Government job as I am government employees since Feb 2012. And will I get skilled job according to my experience and distance education in Canada. I will be going on dependent visa of my wife. Please let me know bit details of my query.

harryhks

Aug 2, 2019
Guys,

Lets all, who are in government service and got ITA, connect here.

I got ITA on 10th February and working in government job.

It seems that indian central government employee cant apply for Emigration to any other country

Source: http://www.referencer.in/CS_Regulations/CCS(Conduct)Rules1964/GOI_Decisions_25.aspx

(2) Emigration of Central Government Servants to other Countries

References are received from Ministries/Departments seeking clarifications regarding grant of ‘No Objection Certificate’ to Government employees for seeking emigration to foreign countries. The matter has been considered carefully and it has been decided that no Government servant should apply for or seek emigration to any other country so long as he is in Government service. The question of issuing ‘No Objection Certificate’ to a Government servant, who wishes to migrate to a foreign country, therefore, does not arise.
can you please help regarding job experience reference letters ?
as I am working with one of the public sector undretaking, here in India ?

harryhks

Aug 2, 2019
Re-opening this thread
Now since I have got PR....would like to connect to people in government job in india particularly central government
kindly reply in case you are in government job...
Hello.

Need some advice. I am currently working in a psu bank as a branch manager. So can another branch manager of same scale issue reference letter on bank letter head with id card.
Kindly help
any updates ?
as I am in the same boat.

ssp305

Mar 19, 2019
Delhi
Hi
(1) Move her work experience to personal history stating a LOE that you are not claiming points for her experience if so.
(2) Try to get long leave and you may proceed. (b) Neither NOC or experience letter will be provided usually from cent.govt, the rules are tough. Dont share any details of immigration plan in office. (c) Primary applicant can land first, Secondary can land later but before expiry of passport/medicals.
Hi roshantrv83,
I am also a secondary applicant. I knw that one won't get an NoC or experience letter, but will mentioning it in the personal section lead to any departmental queries.

Secondly, will getting a pcc be a pro lem for secondary applicants in this case?

Kindly reply. And if possible, please text ur mail id or whatsapp no in the personal mail.

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Hi

Hi roshantrv83,
I am also a secondary applicant. I knw that one won't get an NoC or experience letter, but will mentioning it in the personal section lead to any departmental queries.

Secondly, will getting a pcc be a pro lem for secondary applicants in this case?

Kindly reply. And if possible, please text ur mail id or whatsapp no in the personal mail.
No departmental queries. Pcc is very easy to get if your address is same as mentioned in passport.

ssp305

Mar 19, 2019
Delhi
Hi,
No departmental queries. Pcc is very easy to get if your address is same as mentioned in passport.
Thanx for ur reply. My passport is of old address and i thought that i should update it with a reissue of passport, however i will then have to mention that i am a govt. employee. The old passport does not have my occupation details as i obtained it before i got the job. What is ur suggestion, should i apply for pcc with the old passport or get a new one with current address.

Ps: I can be at the old address as well, as my parents stay there.

nakulraghav

Nov 7, 2019
Re-opening this thread
Now since I have got PR....would like to connect to people in government job in india particularly central government
kindly reply in case you are in government job...
i have a few queries regarding the same. can i apply for pr while working for central government or do i need to give up the job altogether before even beginning the process?

Dashing Tirth

May 11, 2020
Please please help me! I am really anxious!.

I am a permanent central government servant. I want to mention and claim points for my experience in central government service. I have the following concerns:
1. How do I get experience certificate for it. Does the purpose of experience certificate needed to be mentioned on the certificate?
2. If I do get experience certificate, will I not face a problem during background verification? Will my office not be contacted? If so, will they not come to know about it?
3. If my office finds out at this stage that I have applied for Canadian PR, what are the consequences? Will my job be safe? I dont want to be in a situation where I am fired and I dont have a PR too.
4. If the last stage of process involves my file being scrutinized in New Delhi office, how will they not come to know at that stage that I am a government servant, when I have clearly mentioned the same in my application? Is it not 100% that I will be exposed at that stage?

Seniors, please help! I am having nightmares due to aforementioned concerns.

Jacobscreek

Sep 10, 2017
Please please help me! I am really anxious!.

I am a permanent central government servant. I want to mention and claim points for my experience in central government service. I have the following concerns:
1. How do I get experience certificate for it. Does the purpose of experience certificate needed to be mentioned on the certificate?
2. If I do get experience certificate, will I not face a problem during background verification? Will my office not be contacted? If so, will they not come to know about it?
3. If my office finds out at this stage that I have applied for Canadian PR, what are the consequences? Will my job be safe? I dont want to be in a situation where I am fired and I dont have a PR too.
4. If the last stage of process involves my file being scrutinized in New Delhi office, how will they not come to know at that stage that I am a government servant, when I have clearly mentioned the same in my application? Is it not 100% that I will be exposed at that stage?

Seniors, please help! I am having nightmares due to aforementioned concerns.

Jacobscreek

Sep 10, 2017
Hey u don't need to worry at all....i had been in the same situation untill i got the copr .. following are the points u need to follow :

a) U can ask your office for a statement reflecting your Job duration with the designation reflecting your annual / monthly salary for the purpose of availing a loan for car / House or whatever . By this way you have an imitated experience certificate explicited with all the credentials . (This i have adopted)

b) You have to assure the IRCC that all the credentials u have produced are fully authentic and full proof (You can produce Bank Statements reflecting your monthly salary credits, transfer - promotion - appointment orders) by this way IRCC wont approach any office for verifications. I haven't countered any such peculiarities.

C) yes obviously one cant have other states Resendential status if hes holding any office of profit being governed bY GOI. It is punishable under Crpc ... i dont remember the article no. (But dont worry)

d) buddy The Ircc is least concerned... if your professional experience is in a demand at Canada then u r gonna be an asset for them .... they are open for potent intakes....

All these points were there in my mind before applying but i did my best to prove my credemtials

Best of luck for all your future endeavors

Reactions: Vy2021