+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Government Employees who got ITA/ PR

megha2831

Oct 23, 2020
@Jacobscreek thanks a ton for your reply. Will IRCC call my office and enquire my genuineness in this case? One more querry that i had is what to mention when i apply for PCC. I have to mention my profession in the application, if i state that i am a government employee, will that create some sort of problems with getting my PCC?

Jacobscreek

Sep 10, 2017
Being in a govt. functionary do u think that our police is so much particular about our where abouts , they will simply go thru ur occupation and once they get to believe that u r a govt. employee they will not gonna inspect further or at max they will call u up and ask about ur whereabouts or they might visit ur neighbours to ask about the candidates character

and u have to make IRCC believe that ur profile is 101 % genuine with no discrepancies ... they never gonna call or inspect ur office .

Reactions: Shahnavazkhan

Satvikashloka

Oct 4, 2020
No one asks anything, its just when they get to know that u r a Govt. Employee they move ur case without much investigation
Thanks for reverting.. actually we will have to travel from one corner to other corner of country just for pcc and if dey ask for noc then entire time will be wasted.
Because of dis new stupid rule of updating passport with present address for pcc issuance..as we are posted away from our passport address..so that is the concern..else we will have to apply the passport dn again pcc..

Jacobscreek

Sep 10, 2017
Thanks for reverting.. actually we will have to travel from one corner to other corner of country just for pcc and if dey ask for noc then entire time will be wasted.
Because of dis new stupid rule of updating passport with present address for pcc issuance..as we are posted away from our passport address..so that is the concern..else we will have to apply the passport dn again pcc..
Well i think the pcc will only be issued by the local police of ur place (Passport address)

Ajit45

Dec 4, 2020
URGENT! I am working in Rajasthan state government since one year now and I do not want to mention in my PR profile because I am under probation period. CAN I APPLY WITHOUT BEING NOTICED FROM THE GOVERNMENT?

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Hi i am working in gujarat state government, i have received ITA on 24th November and i had read somewhere that govt employees files takes more time to process. Is this true and secondly, how to obtain reference letter with job and duties mentioned in it??? Without stating the purpose of immigration. Please help.

Ajit45

Dec 4, 2020
Hi i am working in gujarat state government, i have received ITA on 24th November and i had read somewhere that govt employees files takes more time to process. Is this true and secondly, how to obtain reference letter with job and duties mentioned in it??? Without stating the purpose of immigration. Please help.
Hey Shubham, congratulations for ITA! I also am working with GOVERNMENT OF GUJARAT and I am planning to apply for canada PR. Can you help me to clear some doubts?

Cathy_ferns

Jan 4, 2021
@Jacobscreek thanks a ton for your reply. Will IRCC call my office and enquire my genuineness in this case? One more querry that i had is what to mention when i apply for PCC. I have to mention my profession in the application, if i state that i am a government employee, will that create some sort of problems with getting my PCC?

Hi Megha, how was your experience at Psk for pcc?

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Hey Shubham, congratulations for ITA! I also am working with GOVERNMENT OF GUJARAT and I am planning to apply for canada PR. Can you help me to clear some doubts?
Sure. How can i help you?? Which department do you work in?