08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Hello seniors,

I am in the Post Ita docs submission process ... am a state govt employee ... i somehow managed to get an experience certificate from my employer which envisages my designation and date of joining along with a full time working status (no illustrations regarding work timings) also it names my working trade - Mechanical Engineering (no description regarding my job roles and responsibilities) its almost impossible to get all these in a written format .... everyone knows very well about the government setups ..... And no senior will give me any sort of referal regarding my job roles and responsibilities.....

people with such situation managed to get thru the rigorous process of IRcc ,if any then please suggest me the further course of action .

Please guide me am in real need of an earnest advice ....

Rajat
Your application could get rejected if you haven't provided your roles and responsibilities.
A lot of government employees have gone through this and have obtained their PR status. Obviously they've found a work around.

neoguy

Oct 7, 2018
I m in similar situation. I am in state government department. I am in post ita stage and my employer is not giving me any letter mentioning roles and responsibilities. I only got a letter mentioning my designation and joining date . Kindly help . Anyone got pr without job reference letter ? Do self attested reference letter work ?

neoguy

Oct 7, 2018
Hello seniors,

I am in the Post Ita docs submission process ... am a state govt employee ... i somehow managed to get an experience certificate from my employer which envisages my designation and date of joining along with a full time working status (no illustrations regarding work timings) also it names my working trade - Mechanical Engineering (no description regarding my job roles and responsibilities) its almost impossible to get all these in a written format .... everyone knows very well about the government setups ..... And no senior will give me any sort of referal regarding my job roles and responsibilities.....

people with such situation managed to get thru the rigorous process of IRcc ,if any then please suggest me the further course of action .

Please guide me am in real need of an earnest advice ....

Rajat
What you did ? Have applied without reference letter? Can you help ? I am in the government job and deptt head refused to provide the reference letter

Kishor patil

Jul 18, 2018
Re-opening this thread
Now since I have got PR....would like to connect to people in government job in india particularly central government
kindly reply in case you are in government job...
Before to start the application process for PR or Study in canada, I want to know about Central Govt employee( sp. Dept of Atomic energy) can apply for PR, in case if he resigns job post ITA ? Is there any need of NOC after a resignation?
In study option how to get leave & visa clearance from office, suppose canadian university admit? or to resign and then go for study.
Appeal to focus on an issue.., awaiting responses? Thanks.
I think this may be the big hurdle for a lot of aspirants!

Nitu#again

Nov 23, 2018
I
Before to start the application process for PR or Study in canada, I want to know about Central Govt employee( sp. Dept of Atomic energy) can apply for PR, in case if he resigns job post ITA ? Is there any need of NOC after a resignation?
In study option how to get leave & visa clearance from office, suppose canadian university admit? or to resign and then go for study.
Appeal to focus on an issue.., awaiting responses? Thanks.
I think this may be the big hurdle for a lot of aspirants!
I Suppose a central govt. Emp can avail study leave with prior permission from dept. Even in that case ,as far as i know, list of courses and universities are predefined.
Also u need to assure them that u will not leave ur job for certain period once course is over.

Reactions: Navjot sidhu

me7rahul

Aug 28, 2018
Hi
I will land (soft landing) in canada in December to search for a job and will try to stay there for a month or 2 to evaluate the job market there.

I already have got PR and subsequently obtained NOC from my central govt. organization for 15 days x-India leave in December.
I will try to extend my leaves from Canada for another month or so citing medical reasons (I may not get supporting medical certificate from canada). My only worry is that whenever I will return back in India (in case I dont get a job in canada in a month or 2), I may face vigilance inquiry for over-staying and passport may be scrutinized which carries immigration stamp. What are the repercussions? Assuming in worst case, I join back my job in 1 month or so and face vigilance inquiry revealing my PR status, can they take any strong action like expulsion etc? Is holding PR along with govt job illegal?

Extremely important questions answers to which i would eagerly want to know from you as it's been more than 2 years since you immigrated and i am in the same dilemma...so please...

Moon22

Feb 10, 2019
  1. Hello guys, this is my first publication here .
    My aor is 27 August
    I received a ghost update on my account feb 5 , so I mailed to ralph, he answered that all assesments are completed and my file is awaiting for final review and decision.
    Few hours later I received ADR for "Details of Government Employment". Anyone with similar experience?

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Guys,

Lets all, who are in government service and got ITA, connect here.

I got ITA on 10th February and working in government job.

It seems that indian central government employee cant apply for Emigration to any other country

Source: http://www.referencer.in/CS_Regulations/CCS(Conduct)Rules1964/GOI_Decisions_25.aspx

(2) Emigration of Central Government Servants to other Countries

References are received from Ministries/Departments seeking clarifications regarding grant of ‘No Objection Certificate’ to Government employees for seeking emigration to foreign countries. The matter has been considered carefully and it has been decided that no Government servant should apply for or seek emigration to any other country so long as he is in Government service. The question of issuing ‘No Objection Certificate’ to a Government servant, who wishes to migrate to a foreign country, therefore, does not arise.
Hi
Pls update about ur file.We are facing same problem.But here I am primary applicant and my husband us govt employee.I have got ITA.Can there be a problem.Though he is not going to join fir 2 years but he need to come for dropping and settling us .Will he get noc for that?

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
  1. Hello guys, this is my first publication here .
    My aor is 27 August
    I received a ghost update on my account feb 5 , so I mailed to ralph, he answered that all assesments are completed and my file is awaiting for final review and decision.
    Few hours later I received ADR for "Details of Government Employment". Anyone with similar experience?
Are u the primary applicant?