+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Government Employees who got ITA/ PR

palwinder_ca

Jun 17, 2018
Hey, I have sent you a personalized message.. Please check and revert.
hello bro,
i am in govt job working since last two and half years as Tax Assistant in Min of finance. Govt has changed the promotion rules and transfer policy... i am planning to emigrate to CA. please suggest me what kind of visa would be good for me

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
@talkto_vinay

Scenario:
Primary applicant: Me (Employed as Lecturer in a private management college)
Secomdary Applicant: My Wife (Central Govt. Employee)

Stage: Got ITA - Collecting Documents

Question:
1. Since I am primary applicant, do I need to show my wife's employment history as a government employee (I am not claiming points for her experience), if not, then what to mention under work experience / personal history ?

2. Wife doesn't want to resign and gain PR at the same time (keeping in mind she secondary applicant), what would be the best move forward. How to get NOC for ex india leave, that too for months, if not days (using Leave without Pay).

I am confused please help how to proceed, so as the job is secure and we can get some time to experience canada, so as to decide to stay or move back to India

Thanks in advance.
(1) Move her work experience to personal history stating a LOE that you are not claiming points for her experience if so.
(2) Try to get long leave and you may proceed. (b) Neither NOC or experience letter will be provided usually from cent.govt, the rules are tough. Dont share any details of immigration plan in office. (c) Primary applicant can land first, Secondary can land later but before expiry of passport/medicals.

Coldfire4u

Jun 18, 2018
Any Central government officer who has already applied and got through the PR, pls share your personal number to discuss

Regards
Charu

vincyluthra

Aug 1, 2017
(1) Move her work experience to personal history stating a LOE that you are not claiming points for her experience if so.
(2) Try to get long leave and you may proceed. (b) Neither NOC or experience letter will be provided usually from cent.govt, the rules are tough. Dont share any details of immigration plan in office. (c) Primary applicant can land first, Secondary can land later but before expiry of passport/medicals.
Thanks !!

parneetSingh

Jan 21, 2018
@talkto_vinay

Scenario:
Primary applicant: Me (Employed as Lecturer in a private management college)
Secomdary Applicant: My Wife (Central Govt. Employee)

Stage: Got ITA - Collecting Documents

Question:
1. Since I am primary applicant, do I need to show my wife's employment history as a government employee (I am not claiming points for her experience), if not, then what to mention under work experience / personal history ?

2. Wife doesn't want to resign and gain PR at the same time (keeping in mind she secondary applicant), what would be the best move forward. How to get NOC for ex india leave, that too for months, if not days (using Leave without Pay).

I am confused please help how to proceed, so as the job is secure and we can get some time to experience canada, so as to decide to stay or move back to India

Thanks in advance.

HI Vincy,

I am in a similar situation as my wife is a government employee. Can you please PM me your number if possible. Needed your advice urgently.

Thanks

vincyluthra

Aug 1, 2017
HI Vincy,

I am in a similar situation as my wife is a government employee. Can you please PM me your number if possible. Needed your advice urgently.

Thanks
sorry for late reply, you may ping me on Telegram, my username is @invincyble .. whatever info I have so far I would be happy to share

bond_007_7

Aug 11, 2018
Guys,

Lets all, who are in government service and got ITA, connect here.

I got ITA on 10th February and working in government job.

It seems that indian central government employee cant apply for Emigration to any other country

Source: http://www.referencer.in/CS_Regulations/CCS(Conduct)Rules1964/GOI_Decisions_25.aspx

(2) Emigration of Central Government Servants to other Countries

References are received from Ministries/Departments seeking clarifications regarding grant of ‘No Objection Certificate’ to Government employees for seeking emigration to foreign countries. The matter has been considered carefully and it has been decided that no Government servant should apply for or seek emigration to any other country so long as he is in Government service. The question of issuing ‘No Objection Certificate’ to a Government servant, who wishes to migrate to a foreign country, therefore, does not arise.

Hello sir,
I'v in a certain way in the likewise situation. If you would like to give me some guidance from your valuable experiences.
Please send me your mail mail address and contact in personal message.
Thanking you.

polestar123

Sep 4, 2018
Hello everyone.... I am a doctor who worked on contract basis in central government scheme in a polyclinic for 3 years. I am claiming points for same and have got the ITA. After contract was over, my job was also over. Now in personal history do i need to mention activity as employment or government?? my job was contractual.. no benefits i had like regular govt employees.. kindly help.. its urgent

ppahuja123

Oct 22, 2018
Hi
I will land (soft landing) in canada in December to search for a job and will try to stay there for a month or 2 to evaluate the job market there.

I already have got PR and subsequently obtained NOC from my central govt. organization for 15 days x-India leave in December.
I will try to extend my leaves from Canada for another month or so citing medical reasons (I may not get supporting medical certificate from canada). My only worry is that whenever I will return back in India (in case I dont get a job in canada in a month or 2), I may face vigilance inquiry for over-staying and passport may be scrutinized which carries immigration stamp. What are the repercussions? Assuming in worst case, I join back my job in 1 month or so and face vigilance inquiry revealing my PR status, can they take any strong action like expulsion etc? Is holding PR along with govt job illegal?
Hi Vinay
have you got any further clarity on this- action state government can take if someone has got PR? Especially when she is not primary applicant and also has not stayed outside long enough? just a month to activate. its already over 3 years and she wont even be able to get her PR visa extended. What do you anticipate could worst happen to her? thanks for your POV. if possible express our views on my indian no. I have sent you in a personal msg. :)

talkto_vinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2016
AOR Received.
08-04-2016
Passport Req..
05-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2016
LANDED..........
21-12-2016
Hi Vinay
have you got any further clarity on this- action state government can take if someone has got PR? Especially when she is not primary applicant and also has not stayed outside long enough? just a month to activate. its already over 3 years and she wont even be able to get her PR visa extended. What do you anticipate could worst happen to her? thanks for your POV. if possible express our views on my indian no. I have sent you in a personal msg. :)
I haven't received any PM from you.
To answer your query, in case she obtained NOC from her employer before going abroad then its all fine.

Jacobscreek

Sep 10, 2017
Hello seniors,

I am in the Post Ita docs submission process ... am a state govt employee ... i somehow managed to get an experience certificate from my employer which envisages my designation and date of joining along with a full time working status (no illustrations regarding work timings) also it names my working trade - Mechanical Engineering (no description regarding my job roles and responsibilities) its almost impossible to get all these in a written format .... everyone knows very well about the government setups ..... And no senior will give me any sort of referal regarding my job roles and responsibilities.....

people with such situation managed to get thru the rigorous process of IRcc ,if any then please suggest me the further course of action .

Please guide me am in real need of an earnest advice ....

Rajat

SayG

Nov 14, 2018
Kindly let me know if I need to quit my central Government job (University Asst. Professor) in case I get PR status. I am planning for a short landing, see if things work out in Canada, and if not move back and rejoin my services.
Thanks in anticipation

Maggu

Nov 21, 2018
Mr Vinay ..pls reply

I am the primary applicant and a central government employee. I want to apply for PR in Canada but I don't want to inform my office at any stage. Also I am on probation period in the job.
I don't want to quit my job, first I want to see my chances of settling in Canada.

How do I proceed ?
At what stage noc is required or is it not at all required?
Can I leave India without taking noc.