+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Visa refusal for winter

hdiana

Aug 4, 2020
Keep updating us when you will get your refusal letter.
Hi
Today, I had a refusal letter just one day after biometric with reasons

1. I'm not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200 (1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history
2. I'm not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200 (1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit
3. I'm not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200 (1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status

I plan to re-apply next month, will you please let me know what is the reason of "based on your travel history" means? can you give me one of the example and what should I write to my new LOI?

Many thanks ahead
hd

Maybe tommorow

Nov 2, 2020
Hi
Today, I had a refusal letter just one day after biometric with reasons

1. I'm not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200 (1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history
2. I'm not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200 (1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit
3. I'm not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200 (1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status

I plan to re-apply next month, will you please let me know what is the reason of "based on your travel history" means? can you give me one of the example and what should I write to my new LOI?

Many thanks ahead
hd
You need to give more details as the first two reasons are generic. Apply for GCMS notes before reapplying to understand more why you were refused and address it accordingly.

I'm so sorry for the rejections, but plenty get approved on subsequent attempts :)

hdiana

Aug 4, 2020
You need to give more details as the first two reasons are generic. Apply for GCMS notes before reapplying to understand more why you were refused and address it accordingly.

I'm so sorry for the rejections, but plenty get approved on subsequent attempts :)
What is GCMS?

To be honest, this news is ruin my day

Th3_Future

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
gsms note received.

"Taking the applicant's plan of studies into account, the document provided in support of the applicant's financial situation does not demonstrate that funds would be sufficient or available.
I am not satisfied that the proposed studies would be a reasonable expense.
The study plan does not appear reasonable given the applicant's employment and education history.
I note that: -the client previous studies were in unrelated field
- the client's proposed studies are not reasonable given their career path.
Based on the financial documents submitted, I am not satisfied that the applicant has sufficient funds to pay the fees for the proposed studies.
Based on the financial documents submitted, I am not satisfied that the applicant has sufficient funds to pay for living expenses for the proposed studies.
Rejected"

Details of applicant:
Intended program: MEng in Industrial Engineering, winter intake 2021(Self funded)
Education: B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering(2009),CGPA-3.13, EMBA(2013) 3.6/4.0
Experience: Steel Manufacturing experience, Industrial/Production Engineer 10 years
Financial Asset: Sponsor: Me, My mother, Spouse(Shown 1 year tution+living of SP+OWP of spouse),56K CAD
IELTS:6 not less than 6
NON-SDS, Bangladesh(SP+OWP for spouse)
Applied: 19 October
Refused:13 November
Just an opinion:
Reapply, but without sowp. Just apply for your study permit only, and hopefully by God's grace you will get it. Because adding your spouse, definitely increase the financial requirements for expenses.

#just an opinion.

Reactions: usman_1986

shopnodana91

Dec 20, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-01-2021
Med's Request
02-03-2021
Med's Done....
08-03-2021
Passport Req..
01-04-2021
Just an opinion:
Reapply, but without sowp. Just apply for your study permit only, and hopefully by God's grace you will get it. Because adding your spouse, definitely increase the financial requirements for expenses.

#just an opinion.
I have sufficient money for applying SP+OWP that means my total tution fees+2 years of living(me and my spouse).
Actually, some people misguide me that if I can show 1 year tution+1 year living expense(both me and my wife) is enough though I sufficient fund and I did that. Now if I apply with total cost in CANADA, will there have chance or need more funds than that? Thank you for your suggestion.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I have sufficient money for applying SP+OWP that means my total tution fees+2 years of living(me and my spouse).
Actually, some people misguide me that if I can show 1 year tution+1 year living expense(both me and my wife) is enough though I sufficient fund and I did that. Now if I apply with total cost in CANADA, will there have chance or need more funds than that? Thank you for your suggestion.
[/o

1. how much fo funds shown were YOURS, not your mother's?
2. How old are you?
3. Did you show proof of YOUR income? Payslip, employment letter?
4. What are your spouse's qualification and experience?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Just one more question
Can you give me one example : I'm not satisfied with u bssed on yout travel history? Coz I never over stayed during my trip and how to I convince them?.
I think it's better to make your own thread. It's rude to hijack another person's post without contributing to their question.

shopnodana91

Dec 20, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-01-2021
Med's Request
02-03-2021
Med's Done....
08-03-2021
Passport Req..
01-04-2021
1. 40K(me), 10K(mother),5K(spouse)
2. 34 male
3. 2 year tax assessment,payslip,employment letter,salary certificate submitted
4. My spouse qualification is masters and no job experience.

slstu2020

Oct 21, 2020
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
06-09-2020
Med's Request
25-09-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
Passport Req..
09-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-01-2021
gsms note received.

"Taking the applicant's plan of studies into account, the document provided in support of the applicant's financial situation does not demonstrate that funds would be sufficient or available.
I am not satisfied that the proposed studies would be a reasonable expense.
The study plan does not appear reasonable given the applicant's employment and education history.
I note that: -the client previous studies were in unrelated field
- the client's proposed studies are not reasonable given their career path.
Based on the financial documents submitted, I am not satisfied that the applicant has sufficient funds to pay the fees for the proposed studies.
Based on the financial documents submitted, I am not satisfied that the applicant has sufficient funds to pay for living expenses for the proposed studies.
Rejected"

Details of applicant:
Intended program: MEng in Industrial Engineering, winter intake 2021(Self funded)
Education: B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering(2009),CGPA-3.13, EMBA(2013) 3.6/4.0
Experience: Steel Manufacturing experience, Industrial/Production Engineer 10 years
Financial Asset: Sponsor: Me, My mother, Spouse(Shown 1 year tution+living of SP+OWP of spouse),56K CAD
IELTS:6 not less than 6
NON-SDS, Bangladesh(SP+OWP for spouse)
Applied: 19 October
Refused:13 November
good that you received the GCMS notes. Did you applied through an agent or by yourself.?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
1. 40K(me), 10K(mother),5K(spouse)
2. 34 male
3. 2 year tax assessment,payslip,employment letter,salary certificate submitted
4. My spouse qualification is masters and no job experience.
IMO,

1. At 34, married and with that many years of experience, you shouldn't be showing your parent's funds. Assets, yes but not liquid cash.

2. Between you and your wife you have 45K. How much is your tuition? Which province is your school (living expenses in some provinces are exorbitant).

3. Your wife has no job experience so chances of getting a NOC 0, A or B job is very low. With the funds you've shown, you will not be able to sustain yourselves in Canada if she doesn't get a good paying job.

I think you should apply alone next time.

Reactions: shopnodana91

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
IMO,

1. At 34, married and with that many years of experience, you shouldn't be showing your parent's funds. Assets, yes but not liquid cash.

2. Between you and your wife you have 45K. How much is your tuition? Which province is your school (living expenses in some provinces are exorbitant).

3. Your wife has no job experience so chances of getting a NOC 0, A or B job is very low. With the funds you've shown, you will not be able to sustain yourselves in Canada if she doesn't get a good paying job.

I think you should apply alone next time.
Also to add, is Industrial Engineering related to Mechanical Engineering? VO seems to have doubts about the correlation. You might want to expatiate in your SOP why you believe this is a reasonable path for you.

Reactions: shopnodana91