+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

got visa in 15 days....:)

joeychuramoi

Star Member
May 16, 2015
from waht coubtry are you? and when will your program start?

can you please help me in filling up this form. thanks

DETAILS OF INTENDED STUY IN CANADA.
COST OF TUITION FEE/ ROOM AND BOARD /OTHER FUNDS /AVAILABLE FOR STAY

questions:

1. how should I fill up this form, should it be based from my tuition fee given by the university?
2. how will i answer that my sister will provide my accomodation during my stay?
3. IN other funds: is it based from my actual bank act? Because half of my education will be shouldered by my mother? How will i indicate that in my application

msh_ca

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knpkools500 said:
i got visa in 15 days in second time and going to fanshawe college in august.
Can you please share your time line and immigration office that you applied?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
joeychuramoi said:
from waht coubtry are you? and when will your program start?

can you please help me in filling up this form. thanks

DETAILS OF INTENDED STUY IN CANADA.
COST OF TUITION FEE/ ROOM AND BOARD /OTHER FUNDS /AVAILABLE FOR STAY

questions:

1. how should I fill up this form, should it be based from my tuition fee given by the university?
2. how will i answer that my sister will provide my accomodation during my stay?
3. IN other funds: is it based from my actual bank act? Because half of my education will be shouldered by my mother? How will i indicate that in my application
1. Tuition costs are provided by your university in the letter of admission, you should use that value.
2. Honestly you shouldn't say during your application anything about your sister giving you accommodation during your studies, there is one really simple reason for this.... Although you might not spend a penny on accommodation you still need to show cic you have 10000 CAD for living expenses + tuition per year of studies.... So they really don't care if someone is going to give you home... They want to se you have money to maintain yourself without working in Canada while you study... And although you might not spend 10000 CAD for living expenses in Canada you need to show you have that money....

An also saying you will stay wish your sister, whom I assume is a Pro Canadian citizen may decrease your chances of getting visa since they might think you would want to stay there illegaly after graduation....

joeychuramoi

Star Member
May 16, 2015
noted on this. but I dont have any option but to declare it because it will be shown in my family declaration form. :-[ :-[ :-[

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Of course you have to declare your sister and say she lives in Canada of course....

What am trying to say is don't tell cic you are planning to live with here unless you are asked at some point which think you won't be asked...

Safe advise... I tell you this because my brother's a canadian citizen. Trust me

knpkools500

May 15, 2015
my profile :
10th - 55%
12th - 51%
animation and multimedia (3 year) - distinction
apply under spp for january intake but got refusal for late submission.and apply again for september intake and got visa in 15 days.

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
Wolfpmd3 said:
Of course you have to declare your sister and say she lives in Canada of course....

What am trying to say is don't tell cic you are planning to live with here unless you are asked at some point which think you won't be asked...

Safe advise... I tell you this because my brother's a canadian citizen. Trust me
You can tell you're staying to your sister so that you will decrease your proof of funds besides Canada will think that someone will support you. It will not make any harm to you, since I got my visa declaring that I will stay in my brother and everything is FREE. I am single, no more living parents in my home country and no assets. But still I got a visa.

There is a such thing called dual-intent, as long as you can prove you will come back to your home country and you will not seek any job to support your education I don't think VO will reject you.

Good Luck.

honeys

May 21, 2015
Hey,
IN THE FIRST PLACE WHEN YOU GOT REFUSED HOW MUCH LATE DID YOU APPLY OR LIKE HOW MUCH TIME PERIOD BEFORE YOUR CLASSES had to start? How much time prior to apply is safe?

joeychuramoi

Star Member
May 16, 2015
tipsy said:
You can tell you're staying to your sister so that you will decrease your proof of funds besides Canada will think that someone will support you. It will not make any harm to you, since I got my visa declaring that I will stay in my brother and everything is FREE. I am single, no more living parents in my home country and no assets. But still I got a visa.

There is a such thing called dual-intent, as long as you can prove you will come back to your home country and you will not seek any job to support your education I don't think VO will reject you.

Good Luck.
noted on this. Thanks for your advice.

Sukriti

Apr 27, 2012
knpkools500 said:
i got visa in 15 days in second time and going to fanshawe college in august.

Congratulations.!!!

Can you please tell us the reason of rejection in the first attempt?

varun_123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 july 2015
IELTS Request
done 7 bands
File Transfer...
27 july 2015
Med's Done....
11-07-15
Interview........
N.A.
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
hopefully soon (;
in which category you applied after rejection and have you submitted SOP ?
have you mentioned in your sop about your refusal ??

jayesh009

Jan 12, 2015
Hey congrats for your VISA.....

How did you apply?? online or sent the application to embassy??

Is the processing time the same or different....

Can you please provide some inputs....