profile:
bachelors in hotel management_70 %
ielts 6.5%( L-7.5 R-6.5 S-6.5 W-5.5)
applied for MBA for may intake 2017
university (NYIT)
applied on 23rd march from bangalore received 28 april under non spp
Congratulations bro ...
I to applied secound time
First time got rejected under spp ...They mention other reason in refusal.
Now 2nd time file submited under under non spp....On 9th March still no update ....

anuragsood

Jan 5, 2017
Hello.. congratulationson your Visa.. just wanted to check.. do you mention your earlier refusals in the second and third attempts.. and what changes did you make to your profile when you re-applied ?

nizzababe

Oct 22, 2015
Pls share how you fugure out the 3rd SOP for I am refused twice & im looking for some ideas what should I put on my sop for my 3rd application. Do I have to change the course or school. Pls share, it's a big help for us. Thanks & may God bless ur plans.

teja321

Apr 27, 2017
anuragsood said:
Hello.. congratulationson your Visa.. just wanted to check.. do you mention your earlier refusals in the second and third attempts.. and what changes did you make to your profile when you re-applied ?
Thanks so much. it is mandatory to provide earliest refusals always as they can track you down very easily with the passport. Third attempt majorly i did not make any changes but sop was written by me its self, may its strong or week but drafted well why there is 7 years gap in my studies and i did not talk any thing about my refusals as i provided refusal copies. re applied on 23 march 2017.

teja321

Apr 27, 2017
nizzababe said:
Pls share how you fugure out the 3rd SOP for I am refused twice & im looking for some ideas what should I put on my sop for my 3rd application. Do I have to change the course or school. Pls share, it's a big help for us. Thanks & may God bless ur plans.
As i mentioned sop was written by me after carefully reviewed many times. Sorry for your 2 refusals coz i been in the same situation once, but can be done with self confidence. share your email id or your profile @ madduriraviteja9@gmail.com. so i can share you what i did for the third time. keep trying.

anuragsood

Jan 5, 2017
teja321 said:
Thanks so much. it is mandatory to provide earliest refusals always as they can track you down very easily with the passport. Third attempt majorly i did not make any changes but sop was written by me its self, may its strong or week but drafted well why there is 7 years gap in my studies and i did not talk any thing about my refusals as i provided refusal copies. re applied on 23 march 2017.
Got it. I do not intend to hide my refusal. But what I meant was did you mention the refusals in your SOP like a justification of sorts ?

teja321

Apr 27, 2017
anuragsood said:
Got it. I do not intend to hide my refusal. But what I meant was did you mention the refusals in your SOP like a justification of sorts ?
no buddy i never made any justifications in sop, not even mentioned any refusals. just past study, experience and future ambitions.

JoeyDecker

Apr 19, 2017
teja321 said:
just want to share my experience here,

applied first time from AbuDhabi 2016 - rejected
applied second time from India 2106 - rejected
applied for the third time India 2017 - approved

profile:
university (NYIT)

Can u share what was the reason for the refusal for the first 2 times as I've got my visa rejected and I'm planning to go for sept intake. Have u ordered ur Ciaps notes after that. Is it any good

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
just want to share my experience here,

applied first time from AbuDhabi 2016 - rejected
applied second time from India 2106 - rejected
applied for the third time India 2017 - approved

profile:
university (NYIT)

[tr][td]

Can u share what was the reason for the refusal for the first 2 times... pls. share with me... also pls. share 3rd time SOP which was approved..... my email add: faiqsheikh@yahoo.com

Apr 26, 2016
hey bro i'm in similar situation i was refused last year, can you tell me the reasons of your refusal and did you fixed it, can you share your SOP, my email: danielvelasquezmurillo@hotmail.com

nizzababe

Oct 22, 2015
teja321 said:
As i mentioned sop was written by me after carefully reviewed many times. Sorry for your 2 refusals coz i been in the same situation once, but can be done with self confidence. share your email id or your profile @ madduriraviteja9@gmail.com. so i can share you what i did for the third time. keep trying.
Pls email to rhowenae8@gmail.com

Thanks