+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got visa but not approval letter.plz help

simar123

Apr 9, 2018
Hey I got my passport with visa stamp but I did not got approval letter. My agent is telling me they will not let you go if you don't have approval letter. And they want to apply in other college. I am in difficult situation.can anybody help me plz.

Bumblee

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hey I got my passport with visa stamp but I did not got approval letter. My agent is telling me they will not let you go if you don't have approval letter. And they want to apply in other college. I am in difficult situation.can anybody help me plz.
Don't worry bro . You can download your letter in CIC account . DID you link your account ?

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
As rightly said by Bumblee.. you could either download your approval letter from CIC.gc.ca if you have linked your application with GC Key... Or you could drop an e-mail to delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca or delhi@international.gc.ca

SimranjeetS98

May 11, 2018
when did you applied for visa ?

Ami279

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Just link your account with your application and download it from the gckey account

Vishubahman

Dec 10, 2018
What if i do not get approval letter, then immigration officer will deny my entry in canada ?? (but i have visa stamp on my passport?