Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamca said:
Did someone actually post this?? :eek:

Check your bills too, in case they are too high its probably cause of CIC as they want to see how you react while they are doing your background and character check!! :p :p

If your bosses yell at you be careful, they are probably planted by CIC too.................
Literally laugh

kjz_box

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamca said:
Did someone actually post this?? :eek:

Check your bills too, in case they are too high its probably cause of CIC as they want to see how you react while they are doing your background and character check!! :p :p

If your bosses yell at you be careful, they are probably planted by CIC too.................
Thank you for your response, from your username, I am assuming that you are outlander.. We have settled life here in this country.. since the express entry has been lunched thousands of people (specially international students) who have spent their /their parents’ lifetime savings to come to Canada had to go back. You might not have any idea how stressful / uncertain situation we are going through.. I have seen many people posting more stupid topics than what I have posted, because in this immigration journey we are family, whom else you will talk to than your family..

Anyways, I don’t want to waste my words on you.. good bye Forum...

I am thankful to those who have been hopeless helpful to others....

dreamca

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well I was trying to tell you, don't assume things. But then you continue assuming even with my username. Wish I had selected Terminator for a username...... :p I'm a international student too by the way!!

Look at the positive of express entry and feel happy for the ppl who got PR and a better life cause of it.

Buddy anyone spending their parents life time saving is the worst thing they could do!! So no sympathies here

But I still dont understand how is your speech connected to the phone calls you got?? :p

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
**Ringgg Ringgg**

OP anxiously picks up call, expecting CIC calls for background check

Phone: Congratulations! You have just won a cruise to the Bahamas............Now provide your credit card information

OP: $@#&@^#@(&$@@#^%&!

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hot2Cold said:
A man got a call from unknown number..
Girl: Hi, wish u very happy Valentine's day...are you single?
Man: Yes...Yes who are you?
Answer: Your wife!
Just wait till you get home!
☀☀☀☀
( couple of hours , He gets Another call from unknown number)
Girl: Are you married?
Man: Yes, but who are you?
Girl: Your girlfriend, you fraud...you cheat.
Man: Sorry baby, I thought it was my wife..
Ans: I am your wife... Just wait till you get home...

;D ;D ;D

Sorry, couldn't resist. Be happy!

Good one people need this kind of jokes here things are getting too tensed out here....
thanks for your joke +1 for this ;)

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
infact i think we should have a topic of jokes, people can read or post to feel better in such a stressful time

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honeyaustin said:
infact i think we should have a topic of jokes, people can read or post to feel better in such a stressful time
Yes topic of jokes but not jokes on people. Let everyone enjoy

redfox05

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
United Kingdom
NOC Code......
2173 Software engineers and designers
App. Filed.......
25/01/2016
AOR Received.
25/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29/01/2016
Passport Req..
07/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
06/2016 (Not exact for security)
LANDED..........
07/2016 (Not exact for security)
JoacRy said:
The only reason they would call from a private number is because they don't want people to know their phone number otherwise applicants could constantly call them to check on their application status.
Makes sense, but.... You can actually get the phone number of CIC from their website.... But it's only for people who have already submitted their application I think.

cantn

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@kjz_box - fwiw, after submitting my application, I have also received calls from an "unknown number", just didn't think it could be CIC calling.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redfox05 said:
Makes sense, but.... You can actually get the phone number of CIC from their website.... But it's only for people who have already submitted their application I think.
You can get the number from the CIC website yes, but I think the website number is different from the number at the Visa office where an a person's Immigration application is being processed.

cyronn

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
Haha! Much needed levity imo.. Way too much seriousness and stress around here. :D