+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got This Email from an agent yesterday

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
Good day XXXX XXXX XXXX,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this email is a response to the enquiries found below this email.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

At this time, all required documents and information have been received by the responsible office.

IRCC has updated the processing times for many applications to be more accurate. We invite you to visit our website to learn more about what we changed to better calculate processing times.

If you've already applied, we invite you to visit our website to check your application status. Client Support Centre agents cannot give you more information than what is already in your online account or in the Client Application Status tool.

Complex applications take more time to process. It will also take longer to process an application if we need you to submit extra documents.

Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for you and we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible. We will inform you once a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

XXXx, agent # XXXX
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good day XXXX XXXX XXXX,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this email is a response to the enquiries found below this email.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

At this time, all required documents and information have been received by the responsible office.

IRCC has updated the processing times for many applications to be more accurate. We invite you to visit our website to learn more about what we changed to better calculate processing times.

If you've already applied, we invite you to visit our website to check your application status. Client Support Centre agents cannot give you more information than what is already in your online account or in the Client Application Status tool.

Complex applications take more time to process. It will also take longer to process an application if we need you to submit extra documents.

Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for you and we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible. We will inform you once a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

XXXx, agent # XXXX
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
What did you apply for? Generic message.

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
So your TRV was approved but waiting for OPR? All you can do is wait since you have raised a webform.
Not sure yet, because all things are completed on the tracker and the Visa Document No and Expiration date also showing on the tracker. While on the portal it’s saying Latest Update: Final Decision 25 April, 2023 which is the date I received BVL. Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once final decision has been made.
Which was the reason why I sent the Webform to inquire why I haven’t received a Final Decision Message yet which is the Original Passport Request, since everything is fine and completed

Oluwasaanu

Aug 27, 2022
Not sure yet, because all things are completed on the tracker and the Visa Document No and Expiration date also showing on the tracker. While on the portal it’s saying Latest Update: Final Decision 25 April, 2023 which is the date I received BVL. Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once final decision has been made.
Which was the reason why I sent the Webform to inquire why I haven’t received a Final Decision Message yet which is the Original Passport Request, since everything is fine and completed
We are in the same situation..
Final April 27th, waiting for OPR
I applied since June 2022
Let's wait for the best.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Any updates? A relative of mine also got BVL in April, I sent webform a month ago and they sent a similar generic response today. Ankara visa office.

jdoe28015

Aug 25, 2020
Keep me posted if you got any updates, my relative is in the same shoe. BVL April 12.
I’m in the same situation. My mum got her BVL on April 27 and tracker shows visa number and all but no PPR since then.
I have tried everything, web forms, emails to Lagos/Abuja immigration Canada, no response or anything.. I will be following this thread to see if anyone gets an update soon, it looks like it’s affecting April BVL folks only..

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
I’m in the same situation. My mum got her BVL on April 27 and tracker shows visa number and all but no PPR since then.
I have tried everything, web forms, emails to Lagos/Abuja immigration Canada, no response or anything.. I will be following this thread to see if anyone gets an update soon, it looks like it’s affecting April BVL folks only..
I tried everything too. Even screenshotted the visa number and stages completed and sent it with webform along with an explanation of the situation. They just said we confirm receiving your "documents".

jdoe28015

Aug 25, 2020
I tried everything too. Even screenshotted the visa number and stages completed and sent it with webform along with an explanation of the situation. They just said we confirm receiving your "documents".
My mum finally got her passport request this morning.
I don’t know if this is related but I reached out to her primary (Lagos) and secondary visa office yesterday (London), they didn’t respond so I’m not sure if it’s related.. But maybe you can try that, and see if it helps. I also created a web form for a technical difficulty and attached screenshots. I hope everyone else gets theirs as soon as possible

Reactions: Nousernamesadface