+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got the mail from CHC that visa approved!!

Khan81

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vivekforbes said:
Got the mail from CHC that my application is approved.

I applied for may intake and got refusal. this is my profile.

10th - 85% - 2002
12th - 82% - 2004
BE CSE - 66.26% (5 backlogs and 4 history of arrears but cleared all paper during the course) - 2008
Work experience as Software Engineer Role - 4 yrs 9 Months (MNC Companies)
Documents - Have all valid documents including detailed work experience and education.
IELTS - 6.5 Overall (L - 7.5 , R - 6.0 , W- 5.5, S - 6.5)
College- Centennial College - Got admission letter
Term - May 2013 Intake
Study Gap - No
Program- Project management - 1 Yr
Tutiton Fees - Full year fees paid ($16,800)
GIC - Paid and got certificate.

Rejected reason was:
"Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans"

I didnt add any SOP on first time. I applied again in general category with strong SOP which covers why i want to do Project Management and why i want to become PM from Software Engineer and my future plans.

Also, added all the supporting documents(my experience, appraisal letters, Form16, IT Return and bank statements.) and my fathers IT Returns (around $12000 per year and my dad is contractor) and my brother's salary slips, Employment letter and passport copy(Around $94000 and he is software consultant in USA).

I applied from chennai VFS.

First time applied on 18th march and got rejection on 23rd march under SPP.
Second time applied on 25th march and got approved on 16th April under general category.

If you guys need any info or my SOP. Let me know here!!

Please send your SOP on mr.khan175@yahoo.com...thxx

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
vivekforbes said:

10th - 85% - 2002
12th - 82% - 2004
BE CSE - 66.26% (5 backlogs and 4 history of arrears but cleared all paper during the course) - 2008
Documents - Have all valid documents including detailed work experience and education.
Term - May 2013 Intake
Study Gap - No

Rejected reason was:
"Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans"

I didnt add any SOP on first time. I applied again in general category with strong SOP which covers why i want to do Project Management and why i want to become PM from Software Engineer and my future plans.

Also, added all the supporting documents(my experience, appraisal letters, Form16, IT Return and bank statements.) and my fathers IT Returns (around $12000 per year and my dad is contractor) and my brother's salary slips, Employment letter and passport copy(Around $94000 and he is software consultant in USA).

Second time applied on 25th march and got approved on 16th April under general category.

plz send ur SOP at saadsdk@gmail.com

sachu

Mar 13, 2013
vivekforbes said:

10th - 85% - 2002
12th - 82% - 2004
Term - May 2013 Intake
Study Gap - No

Rejected reason was:

at what time u got the email

Aneeq

Star Member
May 12, 2012
vivekforbes said:

10th - 85% - 2002
12th - 82% - 2004

first of all congras bro...
i wana ask how the visa confirmTion
mail is like???????
what is mention i tht mail.. thx
Term - May 2013 Intake
Study Gap - No

Rejected reason was:

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will get one pdf file with your mail. In that PDF they will mention that your application is approved and information about visa duration and expiry date.

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Finally got the stupid visa(Got the mail from CHC that visa approved)!!

Give me your mail id if you need SOP.