+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got RPRF and Biodata Request then got another mail recalling the previous mail..

unfrgvn

Star Member
Dec 3, 2012
Hello Everyone,

I am a December 2012 CEC applicant and today (October 23 , 2013) I got my RPRF and Biodata request.
Subject of the mail: Application: XXXXXXX for a permanent resident visa

2 minutes later I got another mail where the subject is :

Recall: Application: XXXXXXXX for a permanent resident visa

What should I do in this regard?

Thanks in advance for your advice!!

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
unfrgvn said:
Hello Everyone,

I am a December 2012 CEC applicant and today (October 23 , 2013) I got my RPRF and Biodata request.
Subject of the mail: Application: XXXXXXX for a permanent resident visa

2 minutes later I got another mail where the subject is :

Recall: Application: XXXXXXXX for a permanent resident visa

What should I do in this regard?

Thanks in advance for your advice!!
Have you checked if the email contains your correct reference number and all the correct details?
But yes, do email for clarification

unfrgvn

Star Member
Dec 3, 2012
Hello,
Yes I have checked those, and everything is okay. All the reference numbers are okay/ my name / address/ UCI everything is okay.

I am currently mailing them. But the problem is sometimes they don't respond. in that case should I wait or go ahead with RPRF and Biodata?

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unfrgvn said:
Hello,
Yes I have checked those, and everything is okay. All the reference numbers are okay/ my name / address/ UCI everything is okay.

I am currently mailing them. But the problem is sometimes they don't respond. in that case should I wait or go ahead with RPRF and Biodata?
If you have received a recall, I would contact them until I had clarification before doing anything. Recall = bring back!

green_dc

Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-03-2013
unfrgvn said:
Hello,

I would email first and wait for a few days for their reply. If they dont respond within a few days like 3, i would go ahead with RPRF and Biodata. I think nothing to lose with that. In worst senario, which is rejection, the RPRF would be reimbursed.

ak1977

Jun 28, 2012
unfrgvn said:
Hello,

Have you done your medicals? RPRF usually comes with medicals, and biodata /passport request usually comes after medicals. If you have not done your medicals, then I think the officer intended to ask for rprf and medical request.

Do not worry, all will be well.

unfrgvn

Star Member
Dec 3, 2012
No, I haven't got my medicals yet. Just this RPRF and biodata request. and then this followed by recall.I am not worrying , it's just that it is not a normal thing , that's why I was asking .
Thanks for your reply

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2012. Sydney received on 17/08/12
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-22-2013, dependents 28-08-13
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 6th 2013, cic received on sept 10th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
unfrgvn said:
No, I haven't got my medicals yet. Just this RPRF and biodata request. and then this followed by recall.I am not worrying , it's just that it is not a normal thing , that's why I was asking .
Thanks for your reply
They need to send u medical request first followed by others, hang in there and it shall be well :)

unfrgvn

Star Member
Dec 3, 2012
Hello,

Although I haven't got medicals yet, but in their first email where they requested RPRF and Biodata the following line is also written..

"This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose. "

Thanks for your reply

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unfrgvn said:
Hello,

Although I haven't got medicals yet, but in their first email where they requested RPRF and Biodata the following line is also written..

"This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose. "

Thanks for your reply
No one can give you a definitive answer. Your best bet is to do what I suggested - contact them and wait for a response. I haven't seen anyone else get a recall. Chances are they accidentally sent the RPRF request.

lvladman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
AOR Received.
09-06-2012
Med's Request
17-08-2013
Med's Done....
24-09-2013
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
LANDED..........
14-01-2014
Recall means cancel. So you have to ignore the previous email. It's simple! you have not done the medical yet! people get bio data request after medical. You can go ahead and pay the RPRF though.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lvladman said:
Recall means cancel. So you have to ignore the previous email. It's simple! you have not done the medical yet! people get bio data request after medical. You can go ahead and pay the RPRF though.
Are you still waiting for RPRF/Biodata/PPR?

unfrgvn

Star Member
Dec 3, 2012
I am not exactly waiting for anything. I didn't get my medicals, but then suddenly got this RPRF and biodata request. I have sent CIC an email, asking for their clarification. I will wait for some days for their reply, if nothing comes from them, I will send the RPRF and Biodata.

Thanks for your reply..

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unfrgvn said:
I am not exactly waiting for anything. I didn't get my medicals, but then suddenly got this RPRF and biodata request. I have sent CIC an email, asking for their clarification. I will wait for some days for their reply, if nothing comes from them, I will send the RPRF and Biodata.

Thanks for your reply..
The question was for ivldaman. Sorry.