+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got reply after raising CSE : Adding spouse at NA2 - help!

ravish02

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Hello,
Currently I am at NA2, last week I informed CIC about my marriage by raising CSE and asking for documents and procedures.
This is what I got. Now what should I do ?????? Totally confused by their response.

Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
IRCC is always striving to improve our customer service. Rest assured that our priority is to answer your needs.
If your enquiry has yet to be answered via other channels such as our phone agents, paid representatives, community centres, etc., please write back to us using the IRCC Web form.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
· Download application forms and guides
· Change of address
· Check your application status
· Help Centre
We thank you for your understanding and patience as we seek to provide existing and future Canadians with the best client service.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

*In Download application forms and guides there are hell lot of documents

-Please help someone who gone though this situation or have knowledge about it.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hello,
Currently I am at NA2, last week I informed CIC about my marriage by raising CSE and asking for documents and procedures.
This is what I got. Now what should I do ?????? Totally confused by their response.

Good day,
IRCC is always striving to improve our customer service. Rest assured that our priority is to answer your needs.
If your enquiry has yet to be answered via other channels such as our phone agents, paid representatives, community centres, etc., please write back to us using the IRCC Web form.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
· Change of address
· Help Centre
We thank you for your understanding and patience as we seek to provide existing and future Canadians with the best client service.
Sincerely,

www.cic.gc.ca

Follow my posts about adding spouse (December posts)

akhilk111

Nov 7, 2018
Hello,

Good day,
· Change of address
· Help Centre
Sincerely,

www.cic.gc.ca

Hi ravish.Did you add your spouse?