+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got rejection letter after getting approval how help????

sunil94819

Jul 22, 2010
Hi, My one friend applied in Skilled worker category through an agent,

he got a forwarded email from agent's id of approval from Canada immigration office in last week of June and asked to submit complete documents file within 4 months and rest payment.

Now after 2 months (mid aug) again he got a direct email attached a PDF letter from Canada immigration that due to submission of fake experience certificate his file is rejected and asked to forgot prev. letter. email was CC to agent's email also.

(he doesn’t have hard copy of Both letters)

after 4-5 days he contacted agent abt this, Now he is replying that he also received a letter but his email was corrupted and he wasn't able to read that time, you do submit file as quickly as you can, meanwhile i will ask CIC to give reason and tell us how they have enquired abt fake certificate.

My question is that:

1. we are in doubt, who can complaint about that to CIC.

2. Is he cheated?

3. Should he believe agent and cont filling as agent is saying.

3. Can he ask for refund to cic, if he dont want to apply? He has paid (agent fees+ 1400$ cic fees)

4. Can he apply later on if he stop the process this time?

Kindly give your best suggestions

thanx

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now after 2 months (mid aug) again he got a direct email attached a PDF letter from Canada immigration that due to submission of fake experience certificate his file is rejected and asked to forgot prev. letter. email was CC to agent's email also.
>>>>> This is not possible, after 1st AOR the matter is over at CIO stage. authenticity of job letters is not checked at CIO level. They just see the ministerial instructions and take application fee. E mail is never CC to anyone. They just at just one e mail address.

after 4-5 days he contacted agent abt this, Now he is replying that he also received a letter but his email was corrupted and he wasn't able to read that time, you do submit file as quickly as you can, meanwhile i will ask CIC to give reason and tell us how they have enquired abt fake certificate.

>>>> how come ur friend got hold of that e mail, CIO do not send 2 mails, one for agent and one for applicant.

My question is that:

1. we are in doubt, who can complaint about that to CIC.
>>> first check the authencity of both the letters, check e status after putting the file number.

2. Is he cheated?
>>>> Cant say without verification of both the mails. check e status and you will come to know about the status of file.

3. Should he believe agent and cont filling as agent is saying.
>>> what sort of agent is this, is is CIS member. He even dont keep hard copy.

3. Can he ask for refund to cic, if he dont want to apply? He has paid (agent fees+ 1400$ cic fees)
>>> How he send the money to CIO.I think he sent money to agent only.

4. Can he apply later on if he stop the process this time?
>>> In case of fraud one cant reapply within 2-3 years.

capriraj

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You didn't mention anything about the Experience Certificate. Was it Genuine or Fake?

You can always send an Email or letter to CHC asking for an explanation in this regard.

Grill your Agent bit more.

sicko86

Aug 18, 2009
Mississauga , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2010
Doc's Request.
8-3-2010
AOR Received.
13-10-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
28-11-2011
Med's Done....
29-11-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2012
LANDED..........
28-01-2012
Based on what they decided it is Fake?

anayya

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
to sunil94819
have u really submitted fake experience letter? bcz if it was not fake how can cic say that it is fake...if it is real then u should appeal

spprivate

Star Member
Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/05/2010
Doc's Request.
05/06/2010
AOR Received.
12/09/2010
Nobody submits experience letter to CIO till the change on June 26th.
Something fishy

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Yes spprivate,

He was asked to send 'complete documents' and how come he already send his experience certificate.
Something very fishy here

Good Luck!

capriraj

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am definite this is the same guy who came up with 'Torn Passport by mother' Story few weeks ago in this forum.

This chap comes with very peculiar problems that a normal applicant will not have. These problems sounds very strange and it is difficult to provide any solutions.

I would suggest all the members to avoid wasting time in this discussion, and move on to a genuine problem

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MR sunl where ar you afterpsting thread ....!!!!!

My friend please Recheck your's friend file online.

and Ask his consutant to show the copy of pay order/mondy order/bndraf to CIO office

2nd thing CIO office always CC to represntative. I my case My brother is my representative he got the email at the same time "CC".

micuza2004

Star Member
Apr 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2010
Doc's Request.
18-05-2010/Full Doc. 31-08-2010
AOR Received.
14-12-2010
Even though he sent his file on the last week of June, that means he sent to CIO only the application forms, plus the fee payment because the law changed on June 26th. Therefore, he had no reason in attaching the reference letter at that time ::), so someone hides something here. CIO didn't verify the experience from the application forms just based on what an applicant declared, only VO verifies the documents, if it does.

sunil94819

Jul 22, 2010
thanx for apply for your comments, i am from india, so i posted the question last evening and not (morning) got all replies, still i am confused, may be someone has complaint in written...

just tell as now he has paid all fees 1400$ + agents....should he go for process (as agent is saying) on 21 aug his IELTS test is there and he is in big tension.

means now if still he apply when more action cic can take..?

thanx

Hiprashant

Oct 16, 2009
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr. Sunil,
1.Whay don't u post the Ecas info of yr friend by checking it, at least s/he has his/her file number.( just 5 min. job)
2. How this impossible event happen, since s/he has already got the approval and request to submit full doc. at Visa post , and during the meantime rejection mail?
3. According to the application form one need to mention only NOC code and job duties which will be eveluated by CIO and who eveluate and got verified the experience letter which was not sent?

IS the experience letter really fake?( I mean completly unmatched with study duration and working deration, locationally too eg. living in one place and working in another place, very far and almost impossible....?)

So, tell him/her to be cool, prepare all necessary doc and send it together with a copy of approval letter, Check ECAS and inform us so that the matter could be discussed more by experienced members.

paramjit

Star Member
Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2013
LANDED..........
In July-2013
Dear Sunil,
First of all go through the instruction guide from cic.gc.ca then u will come about the steps involved .
Now ur problem , u said ur agent received 1st aor which was forwarded to ur mail. So th 1st aor is about ur forms only no need to attach any exp. letter or documents apart from copy of passport biodata page ( Think u have applied before 26 june 2010 to cio).
Then how come they said that ur exp letter was fake when u have not submitted it how they can be verified??
I think u have submitted all docs to ur agent alonwith the fees.
To be sure as seniors said check the ecas status everything will be clear.

I dont think someone applying for pr is so very ignorant about the procedure even if hiring an agent...
I think it is not ur friend but urself only and u r trying to test the ability of the honest members who are genuinly guiding to get the problems solved for the people on the forum.
Please donot post such rubbish again.

sunil94819

Jul 22, 2010
ok...Kindly close the topic...thanx for advice...he will contd...again thanx 2 all of you.

plz dont contd the topic...it is giving now tension