+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

got rejection for may intake 2013

draval84

Apr 20, 2013
hello guys,

i got rejection for may intake. i have applied on 28 march and got rejection on 12 april.
pls suggest me what should i do now.?

karthik1990

Apr 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013
what is ur profile ? did they mention any reason

draval84

Apr 20, 2013
they gave me the reaon for the refusal is

1. you have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay.
2.other reasons:
your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualification,previous studies,employment,level of establishment,other educational opportunities available in India or canada
language abilities,or your future plans

i am 28 yrs old. what should i do now.

draval84

Apr 20, 2013
hello guys...

i shared my profile here...
pls is there anyone who can help me .. weather i can get canada student visa or not...?
i have got rejection for may intake...

plssss help me ...

inderjot.aol

Dec 21, 2012
NO U WILL NOT STRONG REASON I M TELLING YOU THAT IS WORK EXPERIENCE AND THEY WILL NOT GIVE VISA TO WORKING PEOPLE THOSE WHO R DID JOB AFTER OR BEFORE . ONLY CANADA FUCKING EMBASSY DO THIS .. NOT GIVING VISA ACCORDING TO THERE RULES. THATS IT I WANT TO SAY TRY ANOTHER COUNTRY.....

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inderjot.aol said:
NO U WILL NOT STRONG REASON I M TELLING YOU THAT IS WORK EXPERIENCE AND THEY WILL NOT GIVE VISA TO WORKING PEOPLE THOSE WHO R DID JOB AFTER OR BEFORE . ONLY CANADA *censored word*ING EMBASSY DO THIS .. NOT GIVING VISA ACCORDING TO THERE RULES. THATS IT I WANT TO SAY TRY ANOTHER COUNTRY.....
Not true. There are many members who got their visa with working experience including me..its all about your profile..

Don't post in caps please..

draval84

Apr 20, 2013
vivekforbes said:
Not true. There are many members who got their visa with working experience including me..its all about your profile..

Don't post in caps please..
hi..
u got the visa..?
if u have any idea then tell me what should i do now for the re-application...?