+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got rejected twise for student visa and re applying for third time may intake 20

sujith123

Feb 27, 2017
hai guys , need a good guidence for re applying a visa ...
i ve done my btech in 2013 with the percentage of 69.01 and work for a software company for 3 years
till 2016 having IELTS 6.5 band and bank loan
applied in 2016 for sep intake and got rejected reason they mention is travel history and purpose of visit .but,i never went to any other country
so again i re apply for jan intake 2017 and got rejected reason is others ...
i got my gcms notes here they says ....why u leaving paid employment and planning to study after 3 years of gap and after clearly reviewing your sop i dont think you will leave canada after your education

i applied for big data lambton college
didnt payed gic
droped in general

now i got a admission in fanshawe college for project management course
gic payed
done java certification from oracle
loan letter for 40000$
providing my assets documents
experince latter from
sop

so guys plz suggest me what makes my profile strong for getting the visa
thanks in advance :)

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
sujith123 said:
hai guys , need a good guidence for re applying a visa ...
i ve done my btech in 2013 with the percentage of 69.01 and work for a software company for 3 years
till 2016 having IELTS 6.5 band and bank loan
applied in 2016 for sep intake and got rejected reason they mention is travel history and purpose of visit .but,i never went to any other country
so again i re apply for jan intake 2017 and got rejected reason is others ...
i got my gcms notes here they says ....why u leaving paid employment and planning to study after 3 years of gap and after clearly reviewing your sop i dont think you will leave canada after your education

i applied for big data lambton college
didnt payed gic
droped in general

now i got a admission in fanshawe college for project management course
gic payed
done java certification from oracle
loan letter for 40000$
providing my assets documents
experince latter from
sop

so guys plz suggest me what makes my profile strong for getting the visa
thanks in advance :)
Hey,

Did u make any corrections to your SOP / profile while applying 2nd time ??

sujith123

Feb 27, 2017
yes, i did some changes in my sop.Explained about travel history and purpose of visit
but i kept my profile same and applied again

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
sujith123 said:
yes, i did some changes in my sop.Explained about travel history and purpose of visit
but i kept my profile same and applied again
So you got the CAIPS file only after the 2nd refusal ??

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
sujith123 said:
yes,second time i appled for GCMS notes

okay. you should not have applied 2nd time without knowing the proper reasons (what i personally feel)

Visa Officer might not have got the proper explanation for the 1st refusal (even though you gave some explanations)

Was " Other reasons" also selected by Visa officer in your refusal letter ??

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
sujith123 said:
YES,
is there any chance of getting visa for third attempt if we give a proper reason...??

okay. So now you know the exact concerns of the Visa officer.

Keeping in mind that the reasons mention in your CAIPS note is bit confusing and different, i personally suggest the below

1. Select a course which gives a positive progression for your career, i assume that you already have a Bachelors Degree, so go for PG level courses.

2. you should be able to explain : why you have selected the particular course, how it is related to your career, how it can give a positive impact for your future career ( keeping in mind that you already have JAVA certification from Oracle) and why actually you need to take this course at this point of time (apart from other things you mention in your SOP)

3. Keeping in mind the above points , take expert advice from well established education consultant for other documents related to your profile like Backlog explanation (if required), financial documents, family ties, travel history and SOP also. Make sure that you cover every concern that Visa Officer has raised in the CAIPS notes.

These are some points which i feel you should take care while submitting for the third time and i hope experienced people in this forum would definitely put their comments too.

Good Luck Sujith !!