+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got rejected twice with normal processing time. Now Going for NSE (Nigeria student express)

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone!
I’ve got rejected twice for Canada study visa here is the rejection letter
I applied through the normal processing now I’m thinking of going through NSE

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue

Second reason
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I also applied for GCMS
The applicant is seeking to study in the College Diploma Program at Conetsoga college in Canada.

I am not Satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident,I note that : The client is Single,Mobile, is not well established and has no dependents.

Taking the applicant’s plan of studies into account , the documentation provided in support of the applicant’s financial situation does not demonstrate that funds would be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied thy the proposed studies would be a reasonable expense.

Weighing the factors in the application.I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the term and conditions imposed as a temporary resident.

For the reasons above, I have refused the application

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
Taking the applicant’s plan of studies into account , the documentation provided in support of the applicant’s financial situation does not demonstrate that funds would be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied thy the proposed studies would be a reasonable expense.
What financial documents did you provide ?

Royality

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hello everyone!

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue

Second reason
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I also applied for GCMS
The applicant is seeking to study in the College Diploma Program at Conetsoga college in Canada.

I am not Satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident,I note that : The client is Single,Mobile, is not well established and has no dependents.

Weighing the factors in the application.I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the term and conditions imposed as a temporary resident.

Exactly same reason I got in gcms,how much was in ur bank statement

yvettecio

Sep 3, 2020
Hello, I am sorry for the refusal! What is ur highest level of education and what major did u do in Nigeria. What program are u applying for at the college in Canada? And how long did the GCMS notes take ?

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, I am sorry for the refusal! What is ur highest level of education and what major did u do in Nigeria. What program are u applying for at the college in Canada? And how long did the GCMS notes take ?
Just finished secondary school in Nigeria
Gcms took like 35 days

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hello everyone!

Second reason

I also applied for GCMS

Key question. Where did you apply from ? VO has pointed you are a temporary resident.