+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got rejected for the first time.. Please help.

Sep 20, 2018
My name is fidelis Joshua, I applied for student visa permit and here was the response got.

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your student permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history

Please I need help.i want to reapply, what should I take into consideration?

I really don't know what to do, and the agency I applied through are not helping, they just after their money.

Sep 11, 2019
My name is fidelis Joshua, I applied for student visa permit and here was the response got.

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your student permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history

Please I need help.i want to reapply, what should I take into consideration?

I really don't know what to do, and the agency I applied through are not helping, they just after their money.
Same thing with me but mine was because of bank statement not sufficient

Reactions: fidelisjoshua93

aryansood89

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Toronto
LANDED..........
12-12-2019
Reapply with strong sop stating the reason for your return after course completion like family property or job opportunities of the course in your home country

Reactions: fidelisjoshua93