+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

got refused twice should i go for third attempt ?

jass2323

Jul 8, 2013
I got rejection from Canadian embassy twice regarding student visa . Should i go for third attempt in 2014 jan intake ?

Seema_Sinha

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
jass2323 said:
I got rejection from Canadian embassy twice regarding student visa . Should i go for third attempt in 2014 jan intake ?
Why were you rejected twice by consulate..what was the reason/issue.. Unless & Until issue is resolved, It does not make sense to apply again..so first try to find out what was an issue/reason for rejection and then try to resolve it and after then apply..

jass2323

Jul 8, 2013
the reason was purpose to visit and the other was course irrelevant ... if i will apply in university in masters and make a strong sop covering all the points is there any chance of success ?

vickyindia

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
purpose of visit to study haina ..tum na kya mention kar dia and course irrelavancy kyu hua ..can u go into detail

jass2323

Jul 8, 2013
they marked family ties up in Canada as my sister is Pr over there.. this was the reason the marked purpose to visit... then i reapplied the same file in the same batch with proper reasoning to the family tie ups and my planning the they marked course irrelevant..... this is the whole story and this all happened in this past sept. 2013 batch. I think embassy strike also effected this decision . what you say ?

hardworkinglady

Sep 29, 2013
Hi jass2323,

I am also planning to apply a student Visa on February 2014, taking up ESL course in one of the University in Kelowna BC. I am currently here in Shanghai, China worked as live in nanny and at same time study Mandarin Language. When I read your message about the refusal of your Student visa, I got worried too but i will still try with the Bank Certificate. I would like to ask you if is there an age limit to study ESL in Canada? Did you also submit a bank certificate and how much? Please to all other members who are updated to the immigration rule about the qualified age to apply Student visa for ESL course, please let me update. Thank you so much

elokuu

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
27-08-2015
File Transfer...
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
02-03-2016
hardworkinglady said:
Hi jass2323,

I am also planning to apply a student Visa on February 2014, taking up ESL course in one of the University in Kelowna BC. I am currently here in Shanghai, China worked as live in nanny and at same time study Mandarin Language. When I read your message about the refusal of your Student visa, I got worried too but i will still try with the Bank Certificate. I would like to ask you if is there an age limit to study ESL in Canada? Did you also submit a bank certificate and how much? Please to all other members who are updated to the immigration rule about the qualified age to apply Student visa for ESL course, please let me update. Thank you so much
Why do you want to study ESL in Canada? Your (written) English seems much better than some of the other posters' on this forum, who are planning to attend colleges and universities in Canada. You should take IELTS and then spend your money to study something in Canada that will actually help you get a good job afterwards.

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
jass2323 said:
Dude!!! i would suggest you not to go for third attempt until unless u find the proper reason.

I would suggest you first ordered the Caips and GCMS notes of your both rejection and if you sister is staying in canada told her to discuss your case with expert immigration lawyer after discussion all the things then go according to the lawyer.

Don't attempt for third time have patience and play the things very smartly.

Regards
Raj

hardworkinglady

Sep 29, 2013
elokuu said:
Why do you want to study ESL in Canada? Your (written) English seems much better than some of the other posters' on this forum, who are planning to attend colleges and universities in Canada. You should take IELTS and then spend your money to study something in Canada that will actually help you get a good job afterwards.
Yes I want to take up ESL course in Canada in order for me to be qualified to teach English in Shanghai, China since the schools here are usually hired for a native English teachers or at least graduate in English subject in Native English Countries.

prashant1111

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
I got rejection for Jan 2014 for Dalhousie University Sad.. the reason of refusal:your proposed stdies r nt reasonable in light of 1 or more of: ur qualifications, previous stdies, employment , level of establishment, language abilities, or ur future propects and plans.
I got admission in dalhousie UNI for M.engg in internetworking. my profile is B.E (E&C) 58% (10 backlogs with repeatation) and an year gap during U.G means B.E completed in 5 years. IELTS- 6.5 (min 6 in each),also my final year project was on networking and I have also submitted a certificate from a private institute of N+, CCNA, MCSE where I have done training of these networking courses .. sufficient funds shown, but SOP was very poor... applied under university category.. now how to resolve this issue with this profile?? plz guide me, I am desparately looking for help on this as I want to re-apply soon for the same intake..