+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

!!! Got Refused... Bye Bye Friends !!!

Mum007

Feb 19, 2012
How they find that your job duties which you mentioned is not not performed by you??

Which catagory you apply and did you see the job duties of this catagory in the CIC website??\

Plesea teel me i am also worried about my job duties.

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
saki said:
Hi Guys,

After a long waiting game i have got a refusal from London CHC on the basis of job duties. My status was changed to decision made on 2nd May 2012 and letter received today dated 25th April 2012. They have returned the original documents and will refund the fees (Cheque will be received in next 6 months). I will not be going for an appeal or request visa officer to reopen my case because its useless as they have reject it on the basis of job duties that the list duties were not performed by the applicant, if it was due to the points i would have appealed for it but i dont want to waste more money on this.

I have a strong firm believe that everything is happen for a reason, aur 'ALLAH jo kerta hai uss mein insan ki baitari hi hoti hai'.

I will not be active on this forum any more since i am no more in the game so i wont be keeping myself upto date with the Canadian Immigrations rules and hence i will not be responding to any queries. However i will keep my ID active because i have made a lot of good friends on this forum over the last couple of years and it will be nice to stay in touch with them. Also, if anyone of you is planning to apply for Australian Immigration or has already applied and need any sort of help you can ask me and i will be happy to help you :)

Till then Good Luck to Everyone may your all dreams come true!

And ofcouse my timeline because everyone is going to ask me that :)

NOC: 4131
Applications to CIC: 15th April 2010
First Aor: July 2010
Full Docs to London CHC: Sep 2010
2nd AOR: Feb 2011
Status change to DM without Inprocess Date: 2nd May 2012
Rejection Letter Received 14th May 2012 Dated 25th April 2012.

Cheers for the one last time! :D

Saki
Hi, I am speechless, but am sure that Allah has decided something better for you...

I appreciate your positive response on this awful event.

Regards,

Nashe

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
We received your application for permanent residence on March 2, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 13, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on April 20, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

bad news
pls advice

KhalidSubhan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Previous islamabad)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
January 2009
File Transfer...
18 april, 2011
Med's Request
27th May, 2012
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1: 21st august 2012, PPR2: 21 sept, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16th oct
LANDED..........
22nd feb 2013
zakout76 said:
We received your application for permanent residence on March 2, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 13, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on April 20, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

bad news
pls advice
not a good sign, you would receive a letter soon explaining the reason

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi khalid hows u... your case is still hanging...its not good..anyhow tell me about the oldies.. hows everyone... do u know about MANJ..his cases is done..or hanging

KhalidSubhan said:
not a good sign, you would receive a letter soon explaining the reason

naveedpk00

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2010
Doc's Request.
18-05-2010
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent along with appln
File Transfer...
13-09-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Allah na karay
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Dear all,
It is to inform you that I received a refusal letter on the basis of JD mismatch on 01-Jul-2012 along-with my original documents.

It is very strange that the reference no. in the attached refusal letter is BXXXXXXXXX.
However, I have two file numbers (one starts with letter B and another with E) and both of the numbers are not the one which is written on refusal letter. But other details like my name and address contacts are correct?
What should I do now?
May I contact CIC?

Naveed

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi Guys,

After a long waiting game i have got a refusal from London CHC on the basis of job duties. My status was changed to decision made on 2nd May 2012 and letter received today dated 25th April 2012. They have returned the original documents and will refund the fees (Cheque will be received in next 6 months). I will not be going for an appeal or request visa officer to reopen my case because its useless as they have reject it on the basis of job duties that the list duties were not performed by the applicant, if it was due to the points i would have appealed for it but i dont want to waste more money on this.

I have a strong firm believe that everything is happen for a reason, aur 'ALLAH jo kerta hai uss mein insan ki baitari hi hoti hai'.

I will not be active on this forum any more since i am no more in the game so i wont be keeping myself upto date with the Canadian Immigrations rules and hence i will not be responding to any queries. However i will keep my ID active because i have made a lot of good friends on this forum over the last couple of years and it will be nice to stay in touch with them. Also, if anyone of you is planning to apply for Australian Immigration or has already applied and need any sort of help you can ask me and i will be happy to help you :)

Till then Good Luck to Everyone may your all dreams come true!

And ofcouse my timeline because everyone is going to ask me that :)

NOC: 4131
Applications to CIC: 15th April 2010
First Aor: July 2010
Full Docs to London CHC: Sep 2010
2nd AOR: Feb 2011
Status change to DM without Inprocess Date: 2nd May 2012
Rejection Letter Received 14th May 2012 Dated 25th April 2012.

Cheers for the one last time! :D

Saki
How come they have returned your original documents and you have a timeline of when to expect to receive your fees? Was it mentioned in the letter they sent you. We are from the same visa office and my consultant said that they will not return my documents. How do we follow-up on the documents and refund? Do we email and inquire directly with CHC about our documents. If so, which email address should I use?

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
naveedpk00 said:
Dear all,
It is to inform you that I received a refusal letter on the basis of JD mismatch on 01-Jul-2012 along-with my original documents.

It is very strange that the reference no. in the attached refusal letter is BXXXXXXXXX.
However, I have two file numbers (one starts with letter B and another with E) and both of the numbers are not the one which is written on refusal letter. But other details like my name and address contacts are correct?
What should I do now?
May I contact CIC?

Naveed
you can sent a reconsideration request with the immigration file number quoted in the 2nd AOR.In the same letter please mention that you have received a refusal letter with a different File number.
OR you can sent a reconsideration request and another CSE regarding the File number mismatch.
Whats your Ecas status?

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
dreamfromafar said:
How come they have returned your original documents and you have a timeline of when to expect to receive your fees? Was it mentioned in the letter they sent you. We are from the same visa office and my consultant said that they will not return my documents. How do we follow-up on the documents and refund? Do we email and inquire directly with CHC about our documents. If so, which email address should I use?
They would return your processing fees and documents if your case is refused before getting in to Processing stage.In your case i guess your file had been processed and that is why you are not eligible for the refund.But i guess what ever be the case,they should be returning what ever original (Only) documents you had submiitted.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
naveedpk00 said:
Dear all,

What should I do now?
May I contact CIC?

Naveed

Sad Too Bad.

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
dhuur!! :'(
sorry, but one of the most shocking news, sorry

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
samia ammar said:
hi can u guys help me
how do we get the refund money back and how long its take? plz do reply ...
u have to share more details to get an answer

samia ammar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
noc 4131
applied on 22 dec 2009
intinal assisment 22 feb 2010
complelte docc on 20 may 2010
2 aor 16 aug 2010
in process sep 2011
dm on 19 march 2012
refusal letter 26 march 2012

now what nothing about refund till now ....