rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am so sorry to hear this, specially you, and really understand ur feelings I ben through this, but I never give up, I faced 3 rejections and this is my forth application I don't no what future holds for me but hope is alive , blv me if u are australian citizin or pr its a very big and good thing I my self tried to apply for australia I faild cus am not eligible, the thing is ( to live in a good place and australia is not bad ) blv me if I got a chance ill come to australia cus I no canadas pr is not garanty for me .. Pls don't be sad life will not end here ...

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can't believe this, horrible decision by CHC London.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So sorry to learn the silly fate.....You paved lot to find ways to Canada but what a shame for us not being able to see you join in... Never mind as you advised life is not at all based on a single decision. You have lot of prospect in where you currently are... My all the best wishes are always with you.....
You have been a true friend of many of us and will remain so forever

May the Almighty shower His Rahamat up on you and your family

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
Empathy to you dear saki,
Warm wishes
tons of luck and regards for your Australian process....

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
best of luck
i think ALLAH has safe something very SPECIAL for you\
keep hope alive

Gravity

May 18, 2010
Dear All,

I have been following this thread for quite few weeks.; especially applicants filled their cases in 2010 and ended up 2012.
I have noticed that those who got rejected/refused , on such casess the decision made was reall 'quick"; From " IN PROCESS" time to Refused '" time is barely a month or less.

M I RIGHT , FOLLOWS? IF YES THAN WHY SO QUICK???

Sarmad

Dec 18, 2009
Dear saki,
i request you please follow up your application with visa office for reconsideration by further explaining your job duties,same thing is happening with me.if we are genuine and confident why we should not try to convince visa officer one more time by explaining if possible with some more proof, as we have got approval from cio then send same duties for respective NOC word to word with full documents.waiting for your reply.

regards,

sarmad

saki said:
Hi Guys,

After a long waiting game i have got a refusal from London CHC on the basis of job duties. My status was changed to decision made on 2nd May 2012 and letter received today dated 25th April 2012. They have returned the original documents and will refund the fees (Cheque will be received in next 6 months). I will not be going for an appeal or request visa officer to reopen my case because its useless as they have reject it on the basis of job duties that the list duties were not performed by the applicant, if it was due to the points i would have appealed for it but i dont want to waste more money on this.

I have a strong firm believe that everything is happen for a reason, aur 'ALLAH jo kerta hai uss mein insan ki baitari hi hoti hai'.

I will not be active on this forum any more since i am no more in the game so i wont be keeping myself upto date with the Canadian Immigrations rules and hence i will not be responding to any queries. However i will keep my ID active because i have made a lot of good friends on this forum over the last couple of years and it will be nice to stay in touch with them. Also, if anyone of you is planning to apply for Australian Immigration or has already applied and need any sort of help you can ask me and i will be happy to help you :)

Till then Good Luck to Everyone may your all dreams come true!

And ofcouse my timeline because everyone is going to ask me that :)

NOC: 4131
Applications to CIC: 15th April 2010
First Aor: July 2010
Full Docs to London CHC: Sep 2010
2nd AOR: Feb 2011
Status change to DM without Inprocess Date: 2nd May 2012
Rejection Letter Received 14th May 2012 Dated 25th April 2012.

Cheers for the one last time! :D

Saki

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
very simple.
slash the backlog.

Gravity said:
Dear All,

I have been following this thread for quite few weeks.; especially applicants filled their cases in 2010 and ended up 2012.
I have noticed that those who got rejected/refused , on such casess the decision made was reall 'quick"; From " IN PROCESS" time to Refused '" time is barely a month or less.

M I RIGHT , FOLLOWS? IF YES THAN WHY SO QUICK???

sandhuhar

Apr 27, 2010
Dear Saki Brother,

I am very shocked & surprised with the Canadian Visa Agency that the way they are taking the decisions.

Horrible !!!!!

You are a very helpful person & you are a part of gems in this forum.

As it is rightly said " When our plans don't work ,God has some better for us. This is the way we accept it.

Pls don't loose hope & there is always a brighter day after the dark night.

Frankly speaking most of us are also fed up with this waiting game & i personally have taken a new assignment a month before as i feel very insecure about the PR Process. & i am really enjoying it. Had i left everything on the PR i would have been a lost fellow in this competitive world .

Mt personal feed back to members is that take decision when what is in hand first ,

A bird in a hand is worth then 10 in the bushes.

I am personally very grateful & obliged to you for your advises to my quarries.

Chill Bro & have a wonderful life where ever you stay.

Sandhuhar

ashlay

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 june 2011
AOR Received.
05 sep 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
rKo said:
Am so sorry to hear this, specially you, and really understand ur feelings I ben through this, but I never give up, I faced 3 rejections and this is my forth application I don't no what future holds for me but hope is alive , blv me if u are australian citizin or pr its a very big and good thing I my self tried to apply for australia I faild cus am not eligible, the thing is ( to live in a good place and australia is not bad ) blv me if I got a chance ill come to australia cus I no canadas pr is not garanty for me .. Pls don't be sad life will not end here ...

Rko this is your fourth application for canada ?? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Minnesota

Jan 29, 2011
Hello All

Well!!!! I am not a heavy user of this site any longer but became addictive to it till last year July'2011 When I got visa and had my landing on sept'2011 and became permenant resident of canada. After that I hardly used or read forums from this site.Now currently I am living in UAE and currently on a short period of time in U.K for training. I am basically working for Oil/gas clients. During my landing time I was in saudi arabia. but suddenly why I am saying all that!!! once I have gone through this post of saki!!! it just reminded my thrill time when I use to read all posts from seniors and send them questions to get their valuable advices without any greedy (think how much one can pay money to fraud consultants, still one never gets right answer). I remember fews days before my dept to toronto I sent questions to Qorax to get his help for good to follow/accompany list and for cash carry form.If I recall back posts from qorax, saki,explorer, etc were always useful for me.

Someone has replied saying to saki's post that: man's plans are failed but God's plans does not. I remember in 2005 when I was single and studying in USA I applied for FSW catagory, during those days it used to take only 18-20 months from buffalo to get perm.resd.visa but due to short of only 2 pts. I got refusal in March 2007 just after I left USA and back to Saudia. During that time IELTS was not necessary and even you can provide your supporting docs were enough to claim English pts but the immigration officer was contineously pressurising me to sit for IELTS exam but as I was in my last semester in school for second Masters degree and was in th emiddle of sudden relocation to saudi Arabia due to job offer I could not go to chicago to appear for IELTS exam and as minnesota state does not have a test center,where I used to live. As I was student at that time, it was hard for me to spend extra money to go to chicago for a test. Any ways!!!! I came back to Saudia I got upset and felt sad but I did not give up and applied right away in July'2007 and was still single at that time. Now coming to the plans of God what was determined for me:). I got married in June'2009- still my case was in process I added her name in to my application then I had my daughter borned in April'2010 and added her name in to application and finally june'2011, All of us got visa and traveled alltogether to become PR of canada.A second time it took me 4 yrs to wait as compare to 18 months in USA. The time passed so quickly that when I look back now I realize my plans got failed but not God's. Now I heard that many people got upset from recent news of pre-Feb'2008 returns. Again, I got survived as I applied 6-7 months before Feb'2008.Any ways!!! Thanks to qorax, saki,explorer,kanaman and many others I even forgot their names but was a silent readers of their posts. Take care!!

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Minnesota said:
Hello All

Well!!!! I am not a heavy user of this site any longer but became addictive to it till last year July'2011 When I got visa and had my landing on sept'2011 and became permenant resident of canada. After that I hardly used or read forums from this site.Now currently I am living in UAE and currently on a short period of time in U.K for training. I am basically working for Oil/gas clients. During my landing time I was in saudi arabia. but suddenly why I am saying all that!!! once I have gone through this post of saki!!! it just reminded my thrill time when I use to read all posts from seniors and send them questions to get their valuable advices without any greedy (think how much one can pay money to fraud consultants, still one never gets right answer). I remember fews days before my dept to toronto I sent questions to Qorax to get his help for good to follow/accompany list and for cash carry form.If I recall back posts from qorax, saki,explorer, etc were always useful for me.

Someone has replied saying to saki's post that: man's plans are failed but God's plans does not. I remember in 2005 when I was single and studying in USA I applied for FSW catagory, during those days it used to take only 18-20 months from buffalo to get perm.resd.visa but due to short of only 2 pts. I got refusal in March 2007 just after I left USA and back to Saudia. During that time IELTS was not necessary and even you can provide your supporting docs were enough to claim English pts but the immigration officer was contineously pressurising me to sit for IELTS exam but as I was in my last semester in school for second Masters degree and was in th emiddle of sudden relocation to saudi Arabia due to job offer I could not go to chicago to appear for IELTS exam and as minnesota state does not have a test center,where I used to live. As I was student at that time, it was hard for me to spend extra money to go to chicago for a test. Any ways!!!! I came back to Saudia I got upset and felt sad but I did not give up and applied right away in July'2007 and was still single at that time. Now coming to the plans of God what was determined for me:). I got married in June'2009- still my case was in process I added her name in to my application then I had my daughter borned in April'2010 and added her name in to application and finally june'2011, All of us got visa and traveled alltogether to become PR of canada.A second time it took me 4 yrs to wait as compare to 18 months in USA. The time passed so quickly that when I look back now I realize my plans got failed but not God's. Now I heard that many people got upset from recent news of pre-Feb'2008 returns. Again, I got survived as I applied 6-7 months before Feb'2008.Any ways!!! Thanks to qorax, saki,explorer,kanaman and many others I even forgot their names but was a silent readers of their posts. Take care!!
Very enlightening indeed :)

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
DAMN!!! But no sweat Bro!!! You are gonna get something better in future.... Things happen for a reason.

Your posts were extremely helpful and knowledgeable.... Thanks for the contribution and guidance.

Best of Luck....

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
saki said:
Hi Guys,

After a long waiting game i have got a refusal from London CHC on the basis of job duties. My status was changed to decision made on 2nd May 2012 and letter received today dated 25th April 2012. They have returned the original documents and will refund the fees (Cheque will be received in next 6 months). I will not be going for an appeal or request visa officer to reopen my case because its useless as they have reject it on the basis of job duties that the list duties were not performed by the applicant, if it was due to the points i would have appealed for it but i dont want to waste more money on this.

I have a strong firm believe that everything is happen for a reason, aur 'ALLAH jo kerta hai uss mein insan ki baitari hi hoti hai'.

I will not be active on this forum any more since i am no more in the game so i wont be keeping myself upto date with the Canadian Immigrations rules and hence i will not be responding to any queries. However i will keep my ID active because i have made a lot of good friends on this forum over the last couple of years and it will be nice to stay in touch with them. Also, if anyone of you is planning to apply for Australian Immigration or has already applied and need any sort of help you can ask me and i will be happy to help you :)

Till then Good Luck to Everyone may your all dreams come true!

And ofcouse my timeline because everyone is going to ask me that :)

NOC: 4131
Applications to CIC: 15th April 2010
First Aor: July 2010
Full Docs to London CHC: Sep 2010
2nd AOR: Feb 2011
Status change to DM without Inprocess Date: 2nd May 2012
Rejection Letter Received 14th May 2012 Dated 25th April 2012.

Cheers for the one last time! :D

Saki
i am shocked to hear your news...one of our best forum members got refused!!! can't believe it...
good luck my friend