04.October.2013
Med's Done....
26.October.2013 - with PCC & RPRF
Interview........
I think it's Waived.
Passport Req..
PP request on 22.Nov.2013 and PP sent on 29.Nov.2013
VISA ISSUED...
13.Dec.2013 (but received on 31.12.2013)
LANDED..........
going to land in Calgary on 09-Sept-2014
saki said:
Hi Guys,

After a long waiting game i have got a refusal from London CHC on the basis of job duties. My status was changed to decision made on 2nd May 2012 and letter received today dated 25th April 2012. They have returned the original documents and will refund the fees (Cheque will be received in next 6 months). I will not be going for an appeal or request visa officer to reopen my case because its useless as they have reject it on the basis of job duties that the list duties were not performed by the applicant, if it was due to the points i would have appealed for it but i dont want to waste more money on this.

I have a strong firm believe that everything is happen for a reason, aur 'ALLAH jo kerta hai uss mein insan ki baitari hi hoti hai'.

I will not be active on this forum any more since i am no more in the game so i wont be keeping myself upto date with the Canadian Immigrations rules and hence i will not be responding to any queries. However i will keep my ID active because i have made a lot of good friends on this forum over the last couple of years and it will be nice to stay in touch with them. Also, if anyone of you is planning to apply for Australian Immigration or has already applied and need any sort of help you can ask me and i will be happy to help you :)

Till then Good Luck to Everyone may your all dreams come true!

And ofcouse my timeline because everyone is going to ask me that :)

NOC: 4131
Applications to CIC: 15th April 2010
First Aor: July 2010
Full Docs to London CHC: Sep 2010
2nd AOR: Feb 2011
Status change to DM without Inprocess Date: 2nd May 2012
Rejection Letter Received 14th May 2012 Dated 25th April 2012.

Cheers for the one last time! :D

Saki
I really feel very sad after hearing this sad news.we did not expect this news from you as well CHC.

we miss your great support and price less suggestions.

wish you all success in your future Plans.

good by & take care.

OHM

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
saki said:
Hi Guys,

After a long waiting game i have got a refusal from London CHC on the basis of job duties. My status was changed to decision made on 2nd May 2012 and letter received today dated 25th April 2012. They have returned the original documents and will refund the fees (Cheque will be received in next 6 months). I will not be going for an appeal or request visa officer to reopen my case because its useless as they have reject it on the basis of job duties that the list duties were not performed by the applicant, if it was due to the points i would have appealed for it but i dont want to waste more money on this.

I have a strong firm believe that everything is happen for a reason, aur 'ALLAH jo kerta hai uss mein insan ki baitari hi hoti hai'.

I will not be active on this forum any more since i am no more in the game so i wont be keeping myself upto date with the Canadian Immigrations rules and hence i will not be responding to any queries. However i will keep my ID active because i have made a lot of good friends on this forum over the last couple of years and it will be nice to stay in touch with them. Also, if anyone of you is planning to apply for Australian Immigration or has already applied and need any sort of help you can ask me and i will be happy to help you :)

Saki
Sorry to hear thet newss Saki...

Iam in the same boat....Just wanted to crosschecck with you...The file number mentioned on your refusal letter is the first AOR or 2nd AOR file number.?

My refusal letter holds a File number Bxxxxxxxxx , which is not my Ist AOR or 2nd AOR file number....It is a different number.
My DD ( Application fees for the accompnaying family members) which i have sent along with my response to their 1st AOR is not bbeen yet encashed.
I really have no clue about what had ahppened to my File.Would you please help with your expert advice on the same and also would request your suggestion what to do next.

Regards
Rlex

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Dear Saki,

Hmmmmm, normally I don't just read thread that are not my interest but most times when I see some interesting subject, I stop by to read them. This was the case of when I saw your topic and coming from a "guru" like "SAKI" I can't but stop, leave all I was doing to read it.

I swear, water was dripping from my eyes when reading your situation. How? What? I can't just continue my routine work. It was like a brother of mine "died"! No, it shouldn't be you.

looking at your contribution 3792 posts in 2years is never a joke. I am not even an April 2010 applicant. I belongs to June 2010...but I read relative thread posts. A friend of mine applied in April 2010, and everytime he send a query, one Saki will reply and give confidence to this my friend, unfortunately, he got rejected due to his carelessness in quoting wrong NOC then. By the time the application came back, it was already late, new rule had been in force....This was how I know a great teacher called SAKI.

As I am writing now, I am awaiting my PPR having done my medicals in March 2012. I am NOC 0111 and Accra is my VO. I think there is great injustice going on at LVO. But who are we to argue with them? Its their country. My only happiness for you is that, you are a true muslim who have accepted it as the will of Almighty Allah. Secondly, you are in Ausie....By his grace, you will come to Canada for holidays if you wish, and by HIS grace we shall celebrate you.

Honestly, it will be very hard for me to accept the fact that "SAKI, the great" is no longer in the race we started 2 yrs ago together.......

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Dear Saki,

I really feel very sorry to hear this news.
Your contribution to this forum will be missed.

Wish you all the success in your future endeavors!!!
Good Luck!!!

ashrafbwn

Oct 4, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-March-2010(CIC), Full Docs:06-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
14-April-2010
AOR Received.
15-Sep-2010
Saki --- hope you are doing good.

When man-made plan fails , know that Allah has plan (for you) that never fails !!

Thanks for your support and best wishes for you !!

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
saki said:
Hi Guys,

Saki

Saki,

God always do the best for you. I hope you will be established in Aus 100 times better than Canada, and that's why God stopped you. Stay cool and believe “What was before..........fine, what is now..................fine and what will be in the future....................fine.” You helped a lot of people and everyone's blessings are with you. May Almighty open the best door of opportunity for you. My salute and the last +1 for you, dear.

Cheers,
deba_avik

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
saki said:
Hi Guys,

Saki
Dear Saki ,very sorry yar ,Allah Ap Ki Madad Farmay.(Ameen)

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Dear Saki
It was a shocking news rather a storm for me and obviously for other members .Your services for forum members were spurb and excellent.My wishes and prayers are with you .May Almighty Allah Bless you and bring joys in your life .

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry to hear that Saki...BTW how did u get Australia visa....is there any good forum for Australia visa like this forum is for Canada visa?...God bless u

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
so sorry to hear tht! God bless u for the help u have given to all of us.

Harri

Feb 24, 2008
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
Med's Request
24 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
24 March 2012
Interview........
No news
Passport Req..
PPR1 7 Nov 2012, PPR2 3rd Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
14 Feb 2013, Calgary
A very very sad news, I cant believe, but I admire your spirit bro. You have helped many people in this forum, even if you are not active, thousands of visitors will get benefit from your kind and thoughtful posts, and they all will pray for your success in life.
I firmly believe that with such a brilliant mind and positive attitudes you will have many good news waiting for in your life.
Praying for your successful life.

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I salute you saki for this Spirit.. kash mai bhee paida ker sakaun aisee Spirit!!!

Londonqtr

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
NOC Code......
4131- 4121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 09
Doc's Request.
May - 09
AOR Received.
Oct - 09
IELTS Request
Done my Ielts in Sept. and Sent after 120 days.
File Transfer...
Oct - 09
Med's Request
May 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
15-3-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
Landed and Got the PR
Dear Saki,

I still remember the time when you started in April, I am a silent follower of your posts and experience. Brother, Allah Must have kept something bigger and better for you. It is just the matter of time. Life comes in sine graph, there is always incline and decline, after every decline there is always an incline. I strongly suggest you take some help from brother Kanamen and extract your CAPIS. see what went wrong. I know you are a fighter. Just use your energy in this direction, May be the success is just after this last strike.

May Allah bless you and Give you best Reward for your Sabar.

Your Friend
Londonqtr

canada_future

Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0631 & 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 sent with application
Dear Saki,

I am feeling very sad after knowing about your case. I don't know about Canada but this forum is going to lose a GEM for sure.

All the best for your future life brother.