Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
Dear saki bhai.
Asslamo alikum ww.I hear your case bad news. I am so sorry.Yes you tell right (her kam main Allah ki behtre hote hai).Many people lose there time and money in this game.My application was also rejected due to les only 2 points( i have got 65 points).They did not give me my spouse education (3 ) points,I request him for these points but still they did not any responce me. Take care.wish you best of luck.
my noc is also 4131 .
london visa office.
naveed pcs.

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Dear Saki

Very sad and bad news.I wish you a success life in Aus.Thank you for your kindness dedicating your time in this forum.It help us a lot

shreya99

Jun 3, 2010
Canada
Dear Saki,

Its very very Sad news. But as you said everything happens for a reason. I know Almighty must have written something extraordinary for you. I wish you all the best for your success in whatever you do in future.

Shreya

mis

Mar 24, 2009
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2010 - CC Charged on 16 June 2010
Doc's Request.
17-06-2010
Nomination.....
17-06-2010
AOR Received.
17-06-2010
IELTS Request
05-08-2010 Band 7
File Transfer...
TO PARIS OFFICE 27-02-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
2 June 2014
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2014
@Saki
Indeed a sad news, but dont be sad, chill and enjoy life & thank Allah for everything.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SFD said:
Great to hear you're in Australia. How is life in Australia?

Keep in touch and hope things work even better for you in Australia. I don't know the first case about someone who has died because he/she couldn't come to Canada.

If my family and I ever go to Australia, we would like to visit you.
Life is really good here buddy, you are most welcome :)

Cheers
saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
SAKI......

I am SAD.......is not the only emotion flooding me on this sad day.....You know why.... :(

We have been together from the "April thread" and I still remember the day I called you a "NIGHT OWL" because you would update the tracker at uncanny times......those were fun days...but today is not. :(

Saki, I have no doubt you a wonderful and kind at heart person...a genuine GEM. We have interacted constructively all the times...and never ONCE have you uttered any bad word for anyone on this forum despite the unfathomable stress of te PR process. Always you were available for anyone who needed you.

I am PROUD to have known you...even if it was for a brief period of time.

Where ever you live and whatever you do....YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL and May THE ALMIGHTY shower on you and your family HIS CHOICEST BLESSINGS, TODAY and ALWAYS....

I am also one amongst the thousands (if not more), of your admirers..... and needless to say - I will miss you Saki...... :(

This Forum is indebted to you for your selfless contributions.....

Mitali

Thanks for such kind words Mitali really appreciate it. I have met some very nice people on this forum and no doubt you are one of them and this is the only reason why i am not closing my ID so that i can stay in touch with you people :)

Good Luck to you too and wish you best of luck for your life ahead.

Cheers
Saki

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Saki,

Felt very bad to hear about your case. But happy to see your spirit. Life is not ending on this. If something is closed, there must be some other door to go through. It is good that you are already in Australia. May Allah bless us all and help us in fulfilling our dreams. Ameen

Tc.

Eemmoo1

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Hi Saki,
This is indeed a very sad news, :'( you have been a very helpful person I just can’t imagine this could happen to you. You are such a nice person, I believe, God must have some better plans for you.

Wish you all the best and success for your future.

Jul 21, 2011
Dear Saki,

this is indeed a sad and bad news. if it can happen to you then nobody is safe i guess. i hope you will find other better alternate. MAy God bless you.........

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
saki said:
yes unfortunately i wont be but there are many other senior members who are doing a great job :)

Cheers
Saki
Sorry to hear that bro but offcourse this is not an end of the world. Inshallah it will turn out to be better for u. U remained helpful throughout the period and your knowledge helped so many applicants which definitely will not go waste

gud luk
asyousuf

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Hi Saki,

I am really feeling sad for your case. You have helped so many of us and finally at the end your case is refused........

You are definitely helpful person and success is not far away from you........I think you can reapply again in July seeing your NOC....

Wish you all the best buddy..........

Regards
Cool

saki said:
Hi Guys,

After a long waiting game i have got a refusal from London CHC on the basis of job duties. My status was changed to decision made on 2nd May 2012 and letter received today dated 25th April 2012. They have returned the original documents and will refund the fees (Cheque will be received in next 6 months). I will not be going for an appeal or request visa officer to reopen my case because its useless as they have reject it on the basis of job duties that the list duties were not performed by the applicant, if it was due to the points i would have appealed for it but i dont want to waste more money on this.

I have a strong firm believe that everything is happen for a reason, aur 'ALLAH jo kerta hai uss mein insan ki baitari hi hoti hai'.

I will not be active on this forum any more since i am no more in the game so i wont be keeping myself upto date with the Canadian Immigrations rules and hence i will not be responding to any queries. However i will keep my ID active because i have made a lot of good friends on this forum over the last couple of years and it will be nice to stay in touch with them. Also, if anyone of you is planning to apply for Australian Immigration or has already applied and need any sort of help you can ask me and i will be happy to help you :)

Till then Good Luck to Everyone may your all dreams come true!

And ofcouse my timeline because everyone is going to ask me that :)

NOC: 4131
Applications to CIC: 15th April 2010
First Aor: July 2010
Full Docs to London CHC: Sep 2010
2nd AOR: Feb 2011
Status change to DM without Inprocess Date: 2nd May 2012
Rejection Letter Received 14th May 2012 Dated 25th April 2012.

Cheers for the one last time! :D

Saki

edmonta

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0711 & 9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-sept-2010
AOR Received.
1st-30th Sept 2010,2nd-08th June 2011
IELTS Request
done-7 band
File Transfer...
dont know what is this..in process from 26 april 2012
Med's Request
19-July-2013
Med's Done....
30-July-2013,ECAS updated with Medicals received on 18-Aug-2013
Interview........
not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
Hey SAKI,
sorry to hear the ugly news..
Dont want to pen down anything heavy..may u find other doors as one of the window is closed now..And looks like u are an optimistic one,you wont look the closed window anymore longer!!

Chers!!
Edmonta..

rizwan72

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
saki said:
Hi Guys,

After a long waiting game i have got a refusal from London CHC on the basis of job duties. My status was changed to decision made on 2nd May 2012 and letter received today dated 25th April 2012. They have returned the original documents and will refund the fees (Cheque will be received in next 6 months). I will not be going for an appeal or request visa officer to reopen my case because its useless as they have reject it on the basis of job duties that the list duties were not performed by the applicant, if it was due to the points i would have appealed for it but i dont want to waste more money on this.

I have a strong firm believe that everything is happen for a reason, aur 'ALLAH jo kerta hai uss mein insan ki baitari hi hoti hai'.

I will not be active on this forum any more since i am no more in the game so i wont be keeping myself upto date with the Canadian Immigrations rules and hence i will not be responding to any queries. However i will keep my ID active because i have made a lot of good friends on this forum over the last couple of years and it will be nice to stay in touch with them. Also, if anyone of you is planning to apply for Australian Immigration or has already applied and need any sort of help you can ask me and i will be happy to help you :)

Saki
HI Saki,

I am in same boat, being rejected due to job duties mismatch. But should I finish the game? All it depends.
First, you may have better options in Australia, then you should not follow any more. But you have some genuine interests then you should fight this. The reason that 'it is God's will' can be in fact a challenge by God to conquer. After all we are here to fight against in justice, evil and corrupt system. The second reason that you do'nt want to lose money any more is not valid also as there is no much money involved to send them a reconsideration letter.
It is my belief that they are getting rid of backlog in name of insufficient duties. If they were fair they should ask for updated or inquiry more information. Instead they are sending refund and refusal. According to them very few will go for reconsideration so much backlog will be reduced automatically.

Now choice is yours.

OmMona

Jun 17, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-2-2014
saki said:
Hi Guys,

Saki
This is what is called "Great People" we got the privilege to meet once in our life. Allah bless you brother. please send me your personal email ID through pm.