+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

!!! Got Refused... Bye Bye Friends !!!

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

After a long waiting game i have got a refusal from London CHC on the basis of job duties. My status was changed to decision made on 2nd May 2012 and letter received today dated 25th April 2012. They have returned the original documents and will refund the fees (Cheque will be received in next 6 months). I will not be going for an appeal or request visa officer to reopen my case because its useless as they have reject it on the basis of job duties that the list duties were not performed by the applicant, if it was due to the points i would have appealed for it but i dont want to waste more money on this.

I have a strong firm believe that everything is happen for a reason, aur 'ALLAH jo kerta hai uss mein insan ki baitari hi hoti hai'.

I will not be active on this forum any more since i am no more in the game so i wont be keeping myself upto date with the Canadian Immigrations rules and hence i will not be responding to any queries. However i will keep my ID active because i have made a lot of good friends on this forum over the last couple of years and it will be nice to stay in touch with them. Also, if anyone of you is planning to apply for Australian Immigration or has already applied and need any sort of help you can ask me and i will be happy to help you :)

Till then Good Luck to Everyone may your all dreams come true!

And ofcouse my timeline because everyone is going to ask me that :)

NOC: 4131
Applications to CIC: 15th April 2010
First Aor: July 2010
Full Docs to London CHC: Sep 2010
2nd AOR: Feb 2011
Status change to DM without Inprocess Date: 2nd May 2012
Rejection Letter Received 14th May 2012 Dated 25th April 2012.

Cheers for the one last time! :D

Saki

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi Guys,

After a long waiting game i have got a refusal from London CHC on the basis of job duties. My status was changed to decision made on 2nd May 2012 and letter received today dated 25th April 2012. They have returned the original documents and will refund the fees (Cheque will be received in next 6 months). I will not be going for an appeal or request visa officer to reopen my case because its useless as they have reject it on the basis of job duties that the list duties were not performed by the applicant, if it was due to the points i would have appealed for it but i dont want to waste more money on this.

I have a strong firm believe that everything is happen for a reason, aur 'ALLAH jo kerta hai uss mein insan ki baitari hi hoti hai'.

I will not be active on this forum any more since i am no more in the game so i wont be keeping myself upto date with the Canadian Immigrations rules and hence i will not be responding to any queries. However i will keep my ID active because i have made a lot of good friends on this forum over the last couple of years and it will be nice to stay in touch with them. Also, if anyone of you is planning to apply for Australian Immigration or has already applied and need any sort of help you can ask me and i will be happy to help you :)

Saki
Saki,

I am sorry to hear this.

Are you planning on applying for Australia PR?

SFD

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi Guys,

Saki

Saki,

I am sorry to hear this.

SFD

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
This is indeed a very sad news Saki. Another unfortunate news is that you will not monitor forum anymore :-[ :-[

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SFD said:
Saki,
I am sorry to hear this.

SFD
Buddy i am already in Australia so if you need any help i will be happy to help you.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harry_aussie said:
This is indeed a very sad news Saki. Another unfortunate news is that you will not monitor forum anymore :-[ :-[
yes unfortunately i wont be but there are many other senior members who are doing a great job :)

Cheers
Saki

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh man, im so sorry to hear this sad news.
u have been such a great help for everyone.

may god bless u, my dear friend.

saki said:
yes unfortunately i wont be but there are many other senior members who are doing a great job :)

Cheers
Saki

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Buddy i am already in Australia so if you need any help i will be happy to help you.

Cheers
Saki
Great to hear you're in Australia. How is life in Australia?

Keep in touch and hope things work even better for you in Australia. I don't know the first case about someone who has died because he/she couldn't come to Canada.

If my family and I ever go to Australia, we would like to visit you.

nm423

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/22/2010
Doc's Request.
04/22/2010
saki said:
Hi Guys,

Saki
Great spirit my bro, way to go!!!!!!! Indeed nothing can beat the destiny of a Muslim........I am really glad at the way you handled this...my Salaam to you.

NM423

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
25 april 2012 by God`s Grace
Med's Done....
30 april 2012 and ecas updated to medical received by GOD's Grace on 7may 2012
Interview........
WAIVED OFF BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
25april 2012 with Grace of God and RPRF encashed on 16 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
saki said:
Hi Guys,

Saki
This is very very sad news bro may GOD BLESS YOU power to over come this situation.......GOD BLESS ALL

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi Guys,

Saki
Its indeed sad news but atleast u have australian pr. May Allah bless u. we will miss you .

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear saki,

I feel very sad for you. :eek:
Thanks a lot for supporting me/us directly or indirectly through this forum.
Wish you a very good luck & happy life in Australia.

Warm regards
lamhey

Wecando

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1NOV12
AOR Received.
16FEB12
Med's Request
15MARCH12
Med's Done....
20MARCH12
Passport Req..
15MARCH12
VISA ISSUED...
20MAY12 DM: PP-RECEIVED 24MAY12
LANDED..........
With the grace of GOD : 2012
saki said:
Hi Guys,

Saki

I am very sorry my friend....
I respect your spirit in dealing with the result so positively...
Wishing you the best...

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi Guys,

Saki

SAKI......

I am SAD.......is not the only emotion flooding me on this sad day.....You know why.... :(

We have been together from the "April thread" and I still remember the day I called you a "NIGHT OWL" because you would update the tracker at uncanny times......those were fun days...but today is not. :(

Saki, I have no doubt you a wonderful and kind at heart person...a genuine GEM. We have interacted constructively all the times...and never ONCE have you uttered any bad word for anyone on this forum despite the unfathomable stress of te PR process. Always you were available for anyone who needed you.

I am PROUD to have known you...even if it was for a brief period of time.

Where ever you live and whatever you do....YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL and May THE ALMIGHTY shower on you and your family HIS CHOICEST BLESSINGS, TODAY and ALWAYS....

I am also one amongst the thousands (if not more), of your admirers..... and needless to say - I will miss you Saki...... :(

This Forum is indebted to you for your selfless contributions.....

Mitali

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi Guys,

Saki

Hi saki,

I feel extremely sorry for u,although i hv never followed ur thread i kw there is saki, who is helping people tirelessly.
If canada is losing kind hearted,efficient person its their loss not urs.
My best wishes r with u.
May god bless u with more strength and determination to b in right direction.....
Rgds,
Art.