+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got refusal with 2 reasons

mikkk

Jan 23, 2020
I got refused after 3 month when the average processing time is 5 weeks based on the following grounds.
1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
2. Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or
program of studies that you intend to pursue.

When I applied in included cv with my application and their was also enough amount in my bank statements with good study plan.

I am planning to reapply, so please advise me what shall I include or in what area should I make correction.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I got refused after 3 month when the average processing time is 5 weeks based on the following grounds.
1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
2. Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or
program of studies that you intend to pursue.

When I applied in included cv with my application and their was also enough amount in my bank statements with good study plan.

I am planning to reapply, so please advise me what shall I include or in what area should I make correction.
I'd suggest you get GCMS notes to see what the officers comments were on your first application.
And then apply again.