+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Refusal, What Now?

aby95

Feb 22, 2022
Hey guys,

Sadly my application was finalized with refusal, they indicated the reasons as below:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

I will not give up and try to meet the criteria well-provided. But I don't understand why I got the refusal, any of you know what are these three items trying to declare to me?

Thanks for all the answers.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey guys,

Sadly my application was finalized with refusal, they indicated the reasons as below:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

I will not give up and try to meet the criteria well-provided. But I don't understand why I got the refusal, any of you know what are these three items trying to declare to me?

Thanks for all the answers.
You need to provide your full profile.

aby95

Feb 22, 2022
You need to provide your full profile.
I'm 27 and applied to a 1-year Toronto College named GeorgianIlac, I graduated from International Trade and my department at Georgian was Business Management. I worked for 2 years at a US-based company but I did not have work insurance in my country Turkey. On the other hand, I paid for special insurance on behalf of my pension in Turkey. I applied with my wife, we had about $20k in our bank account(Mine had $10k, my wife had $8k and our sponsors whom our dads had about $10k) and we paid for the first semester of the school in Toronto.
This was my first application but my cousin had applied 5 times for a Canada visa I don't know if this matters for my application though.

There might be some additional details that I forgot, feel free to ask, thanks in advance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'm 27 and applied to a 1-year Toronto College named GeorgianIlac, I graduated from International Trade and my department at Georgian was Business Management. I worked for 2 years at a US-based company but I did not have work insurance in my country Turkey. On the other hand, I paid for special insurance on behalf of my pension in Turkey. I applied with my wife, we had about $20k in our bank account(Mine had $10k, my wife had $8k and our sponsors whom our dads had about $10k) and we paid for the first semester of the school in Toronto.
This was my first application but my cousin had applied 5 times for a Canada visa I don't know if this matters for my application though.

There might be some additional details that I forgot, feel free to ask, thanks in advance.
What exact program are you taking in Canada? What is your previous education?

Your cousin's history doesn't matter at all.

aby95

Feb 22, 2022
What exact program are you taking in Canada? What is your previous education?

Your cousin's history doesn't matter at all.
I'm a college graduate in Turkey, my department was International Trade and I applied to a 1-year program, Business Management which is very close to my graduate program.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'm a college graduate in Turkey, my department was International Trade and I applied to a 1-year program, Business Management which is very close to my graduate program.
More information is needed. What is the level of study in Canada? Graduate diploma? Post graduate diploma? Something else?

Clive Standen

Jun 2, 2022
To get started, you should order ATIP - Access to Information and Privacy Online Request. You will receive them in 30 days. It will be clear why there was a refusal

aby95

Feb 22, 2022
You are not specific? Post Graduate Diploma? Certificate? Any previous bachelor degree?
Sorry if I'm not clear, I got my bachelor's degree from International Trade and my college in Toronto is post-graduate work permit program.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Sorry if I'm not clear, I got my bachelor's degree from International Trade and my college in Toronto is post-graduate work permit program.
Ooh okey, so you have Bachelor Degree in international trade and you applied to come to Canada for 1yr Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management....