+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Refusal today..plz help

lovepreet_singh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
But you aren’t taking an electrician course. That is an apprenticeship program that takes years.
I checked the degree program also.
In that, First two years have same subjects.
Just the difference is that , the program which i chose doesn't have coop but the degree has.
Which program should i have to go for ?

lovepreet_singh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
What are your job opportunities in India? You are spending tens of thousands on a program so what will be your career and salary in India.
I write this in sop

Upon my program completion and return to India, I will have ample opportunities for
employment at top MNC companies in India such as SIEMENS, Bajaj Electricals, BHEL, Reliance….with a lucrative package as a certified electrical engineering technician.

sb22651

Jul 15, 2021
I write this in sop

Upon my program completion and return to India, I will have ample opportunities for
employment at top MNC companies in India such as SIEMENS, Bajaj Electricals, BHEL, Reliance….with a lucrative package as a certified electrical engineering technician.
Which of those companies will you be employed in and what is the salary? Do you have your certificate of employment attached in your application showing that you will be employed in one of those companies showing the lucrative package?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I checked the degree program also.
In that, First two years have same subjects.
Just the difference is that , the program which i chose doesn't have coop but the degree has.
Which program should i have to go for ?
Degrees and diplomas are not the same. Different education and course requirements for entry. How are you being ”certified” as usually you need to work first and then be certified in the field. Will these MNC be hiring you? If so in what position and salary.

lovepreet_singh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Degrees and diplomas are not the same. Different education and course requirements for entry. How are you being ”certified” as usually you need to work first and then be certified in the field. Will these MNC be hiring you? If so in what position and salary.
As someone explained to me that
After doing this diploma, and clearing the certified exam, i can work as certified technician.

after finishing the diploma, i can be able to tell the exact package.
I wrote the lucrative package coz instead of writing the amount.
Coz exact was unknown..
I wrote this with the help of someone here .

lovepreet_singh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Until and unless, I don't complete my diploma.
How can i show the certificate of employment.?
That they will hire me?

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hello
I got Refusal today for two reasons

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Refused under R216(1)(b). Given the applicant's previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied that the motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time
in Canada is reasonable

Applied in Centennial college in electrical engineering technician on 7th july.

I have done 10th in 2016 with 7.8 cgpa and 12th in 2019 non med with 61 percent.
2019 to 2021june, in spain prepared for ielts
No employment history
IELTS 6 each.
SDS applied from india.

Parents in spain.
1 year fees paid
GIC paid

Plz i need help
Should i reapply?
Plz can anyone explain the reasons?
What will be the exact reasons?
With what docx should i reapply?

I would be very grateful for all the suggestions
ok so two main reasons: you dont have work experience and you did not tell us what your previous degree is in.
if your previous degree does not make sense in regards to the new one your intended to get in Canada, you will likely be rejected. It seems you lived from 2019-2021 unemployed-- 'preparing for IELTS' is not a good enough reason.

again, what is your previous degree in? also, if its higher than a 2 year diploma (e.g., a bachelor or masters) it will be extremely tough to get a visa.

lovepreet_singh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
ok so two main reasons: you dont have work experience and you did not tell us what your previous degree is in.
if your previous degree does not make sense in regards to the new one your intended to get in Canada, you will likely be rejected. It seems you lived from 2019-2021 unemployed-- 'preparing for IELTS' is not a good enough reason.

again, what is your previous degree in? also, if its higher than a 2 year diploma (e.g., a bachelor or masters) it will be extremely tough to get a visa.
I did my 12th from India in science stream in 2019, then I went to Spain to my family in may
1. I tried but it's harder to study in Spanish, as universities don't offer education in English.
2. to start studies, first, we need to convalidate our previous education from the ministry of education (which takes almost 1 and a half years) (coz my sister convalidated her studies, so I know), then we have to give an entrance exam (EBAU), to get a program.
3. in march 2020, I filled the IELTS EXAM and got cancelled due to pandemic, and from June 2020 until December 2020, Spain was at higher risk of covid, there were strict restrictions of not leaving the house, everything was closed except hospitals and police dept. i was living on a tourist island, flights were banned also.
4. after that I presented for ielts exam in march 2020, got my results in may, then I started my process.
5. then I came to India on 1 july to apply under sds

this was my whole real gap justification.
i don't want to attach any fake documentation, so I didn't.
an electrical program is all related to practicals things. there are no online programs related to that.
how can I show my work experience??

i opted for an undergraduate diploma after my secondary education, and moreover after struggling with the pandemic situation.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I did my 12th from India in science stream in 2019, then I went to Spain to my family in may
1. I tried but it's harder to study in Spanish, as universities don't offer education in English.
2. to start studies, first, we need to convalidate our previous education from the ministry of education (which takes almost 1 and a half years) (coz my sister convalidated her studies, so I know), then we have to give an entrance exam (EBAU), to get a program.
3. in march 2020, I filled the IELTS EXAM and got cancelled due to pandemic, and from June 2020 until December 2020, Spain was at higher risk of covid, there were strict restrictions of not leaving the house, everything was closed except hospitals and police dept. i was living on a tourist island, flights were banned also.
4. after that I presented for ielts exam in march 2020, got my results in may, then I started my process.
5. then I came to India on 1 july to apply under sds

this was my whole real gap justification.
i don't want to attach any fake documentation, so I didn't.
an electrical program is all related to practicals things. there are no online programs related to that.
how can I show my work experience??

i opted for an undergraduate diploma after my secondary education, and moreover after struggling with the pandemic situation.
ok thats understandable, it sounds it was really all out of your hands.

RE 'How can i show my work experience'.
Do you have any? if you do, you put it under the work exp section and in your letter you explain how your studies is related.

Reactions: lovepreet_singh

lovepreet_singh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
ok thats understandable, it sounds it was really all out of your hands.

RE 'How can i show my work experience'.
Do you have any? if you do, you put it under the work exp section and in your letter you explain how your studies is related.
I don't have any in the field of electrical..
I worked for three months (part-time) in a restaurant before covid...
just that..

I cant show that... coz that is not related to my further studies.:rolleyes:

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I don't have any in the field of electrical..
I worked for three months (part-time) in a restaurant before covid...
just that..

I cant show that... coz that is not related to my further studies.:rolleyes:
you can and have to show all your activities in the past whether they are or are not related to studies -- leaving out information that may affect an officer's decision is misrepresentation. In this case, not reporting your employment (even if temporary for 3 months) is risking misrepresentation if they ever find out.

this is specially true for you as you reported you were basically unemployed (or studying for IETLS or whatever) although you did have some sort of temp job.
Anyways, lets assume that doesnt matter.

So you graduated highschool and then remained unemployed for xx amount of time (preparing for IELTS doesnt count). this is understandable through covid, its been rough for everyone.

So your letter of explanation/purpose etc has to be extremely convincing that this program will further your career prospects in your *home* country. NOT in Canada or Spain or aywhere else. The onus is on you to prove you will return to India and work there (even if most ppl stay here after studies). You will have to explain that due to covid you accompanied your parents in Spain where you were not able to study/work due to langauge barriers and instead prepared to study abroad by studying your IELTS.

Honestly, its a tough one, and above my paygrade. I hope someone else can chime in

Reactions: lovepreet_singh