+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Refusal today..plz help

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I really don't know exactly..
Just with a strong sop and 2 year justification of covid pandemic as everything was closed and ielts exam got postponed..and no flights
For degree, IELTS score has to be 6.5
So that's why i opt for diploma.
So because of Covid, there were no schools or online programs open for you to continue your education. You couldn't work either. Find that difficult to believe that you couldn't go to school, even online in Spain or India. Why do you need a Canadian education - that is what officers want to know. If you aren't changing DLI or program, Covid is not a reason.

lovepreet_singh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
So because of Covid, there were no schools or online programs open for you to continue your education. You couldn't work either. Find that difficult to believe that you couldn't go to school, even online in Spain or India. Why do you need a Canadian education - that is what officers want to know. If you aren't changing DLI or program, Covid is not a reason.
In Spain, education is in spanish
And its difficult to study in another language, so i couldn't
as i told in 2020, i filled the exam ,there were no dates available anywhere and no flights ( just for emergency purpose), i lived on an tourist island,
After 12th , i chose electrical engineering technician.
And as i told that i worked for 3 months, after that everything got closed, so the govt was giving 70 percent of the salary in bank account as benefit. Coz till now most of the work places are closed there and i am getting the benefit.
But i can't show that, coz that is not related to my program (what i want to do, )

I really don't know
What should i do? How should i justify?

I was stuck in that situation.:(

sb22651

Jul 15, 2021
In Spain, education is in spanish
And its difficult to study in another language, so i couldn't
as i told in 2020, i filled the exam ,there were no dates available anywhere and no flights ( just for emergency purpose), i lived on an tourist island,
After 12th , i chose electrical engineering technician.
And as i told that i worked for 3 months, after that everything got closed, so the govt was giving 70 percent of the salary in bank account as benefit. Coz till now most of the work places are closed there and i am getting the benefit.
But i can't show that, coz that is not related to my program (what i want to do, )

I really don't know
What should i do? How should i justify?

I was stuck in that situation.:(
You have received a refusal on writing that states that you will not leave Canada after the end of your stay.

Are you trying to use a study permit to stay in Canada and not to leave after your studies?

Are you planning to use a study permit as a way to immigrate to Canada, not to study?

lovepreet_singh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
You have received a refusal on writing that states that you will not leave Canada after the end of your stay.

Are you trying to use a study permit to stay in Canada and not to leave after your studies?

Are you planning to use a study permit as a way to immigrate to Canada, not to study?
But how should i justify this point?
That i am a genuine student.

lovepreet_singh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
But i want to do undergraduate diploma of 2 years of electrical engineering technician after 12th non med
And the course is relevant also.
Then why it is necessary to change the course or college?
Can't i reapply with same college and same course?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
But i want to do undergraduate diploma of 2 years of electrical engineering technician after 12th non med
And the course is relevant also.
Then why it is necessary to change the course or college?
Can't i reapply with same college and same course?
Why is the course relevant? You would have a better chance if you applied to universities for engineering.

lovepreet_singh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Why is the course relevant? You would have a better chance if you applied to universities for engineering.
Universities are expensive and require more IELTS score.
And they don't give offer letter on such scores and moreover they don't defer and refund policy are good
As usual most of the students opt for college.
So that's why i opted for engineering field after 12th in science subjects.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Universities are expensive and require more IELTS score.
And they don't give offer letter on such scores and moreover they don't defer and refund policy are good
As usual most of the students opt for college.
So that's why i opted for engineering field after 12th in science subjects.
Why is the course relevant to your career? Still not saying why you are taking the program. You have to answer that in SOP since you will not change programs.

lovepreet_singh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Why is the course relevant to your career? Still not saying why you are taking the program. You have to answer that in SOP since you will not change programs.
Coz i like this field.. my uncle is also an electrician.. i grown up seeing him dealing with electrical components,motors,wiring..
I helped him too.. so that interested me..
Canada because they are more advance and deal everything with safety.

Coz i don't want to go for what agents normally give us..
I want to pursue my passion.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Coz i like this field.. my uncle is also an electrician.. i grown up seeing him dealing with electrical components,motors,wiring..
I helped him too.. so that interested me..
Canada because they are more advance and deal everything with safety.

Coz i don't want to go for what agents normally give us..
I want to pursue my passion.
But you aren’t taking an electrician course. That is an apprenticeship program that takes years.

lovepreet_singh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Did you provide evidence for your justification in your SOP? You need to give evidence to support your explanation in your SOP. You can't just provide canned answers.
What kind of evidence?
I applied under sds.
And provided the docx, which my agent asked for.