+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Refusal today..plz help

lovepreet_singh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Hello
I got Refusal today for two reasons

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Refused under R216(1)(b). Given the applicant's previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied that the motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time
in Canada is reasonable

Applied in Centennial college in electrical engineering technician on 7th july.

I have done 10th in 2016 with 7.8 cgpa and 12th in 2019 non med with 61 percent.
2019 to 2021june, in spain prepared for ielts
No employment history
IELTS 6 each.
SDS applied from india.

Parents in spain.
1 year fees paid
GIC paid

Plz i need help
Should i reapply?
Plz can anyone explain the reasons?
What will be the exact reasons?
With what docx should i reapply?

I would be very grateful for all the suggestions

sb22651

Jul 15, 2021

It means that the VO determined that you're not a genuine student. You're trying to use a study permit to immigrate to Canada, not to study. Studying is not your main intention, and after your temporary stay, you don't intend to return, or you have no plans to return back to your home country.

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Hello

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Refused under R216(1)(b). Given the applicant's previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied that the motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time
in Canada is reasonable

I have done 10th in 2016 with 7.8 cgpa and 12th in 2019 non med with 61 percent.
No employment history
IELTS 6 each.
SDS applied from india.

Parents in spain.
1 year fees paid
GIC paid

Plz i need help
Should i reapply?

Oho.. so sad.. but hope is there always!!
When did u get ur BVL? Today with refusal u got BVL or before that??

Reactions: As12

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Your IELTS scores are very low. Did you not study or work since 2019? The fact that you are living in Spain and not your home country creates issues as well since it is very difficult to prove that you have strong ties to India and will return to I dia.

bbleh

Jul 20, 2021
Hello

in Canada is reasonable

No employment history
IELTS 6 each.
SDS applied from india.

Parents in spain.
1 year fees paid
GIC paid

Plz i need help
Should i reapply?

Sorry to hear that buddy, and good luck with your next application. Keep trying!

lovepreet_singh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
So you are living in India?

so what are you changing then given that officers are concerned about your education and work history.
Yes, right now i am in india
I applied from India under sds
Previous l have done 12th in 2019 from india
Since may 2019 to june 2021, i was in Spain
I was preparing for IELTS, cos first i filled the exam in march 2020, and it got cancelled and until 1 year , there were no dates, all got cancelled due to covid, finally in march 2021 , i presented the IELTS qnd got 6 each
I worked 3 months in a restaurant (part time)helper from mid of dec 2019 to march mid of 2020. Due to covid, everything got closed +flights..

lovepreet_singh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Your IELTS scores are very low. Did you not study or work since 2019? The fact that you are living in Spain and not your home country creates issues as well since it is very difficult to prove that you have strong ties to India and will return to I dia.
I am now in india
I applied under undergraduate diploma, it requires 6 each
my parents live in spain as permanent resident.
But we have land and home in india as well.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, right now i am in india
I applied from India under sds
Previous l have done 12th in 2019 from india
Since may 2019 to june 2021, i was in Spain
I was preparing for IELTS, cos first i filled the exam in march 2020, and it got cancelled and until 1 year , there were no dates, all got cancelled due to covid, finally in march 2021 , i presented the IELTS qnd got 6 each
I worked 3 months in a restaurant (part time)helper from mid of dec 2019 to march mid of 2020. Due to covid, everything got closed +flights..
So what are you changing in your application because you reason for refusal is previous education and employment history. You are young and applying to a diploma not degree program. You have little work experience from almost 2 years ago.

lovepreet_singh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
So what are you changing in your application because you reason for refusal is previous education and employment history. You are young and applying to a diploma not degree program. You have little work experience from almost 2 years ago.
I really don't know exactly..
Just with a strong sop and 2 year justification of covid pandemic as everything was closed and ielts exam got postponed..and no flights
For degree, IELTS score has to be 6.5
So that's why i opt for diploma.